Chapter 1

*Mile's Pov*

I was walking through the hall way of my university and talking with my friends. Suddenly i bumped into a boy.

He had a file in his hand and it fell. I bent down and got it for him.

Mile : Can't you see?

..... : Sorry. I am so sorry. Hey can you help me? Actually I am new here. In my paper the class is "3A" can you show me where is the class?

Mile : You and i are in the same class then. C'mon. Come with us. I'm Mile.

....... : Oh thank you. I am Apo. Nice to meet you.

He then took his one hand forward. For a handshake.

I gave a my hand forward as well and we did handshake. His hands are kinda more softer then normal boys.

Mile : Hey guys, He is a new guy to our class. His name is Apo.

I said looking at my friends whom i was talking with.

Wik and Mar.

Wik : Hey Apoo.

Apo : Hi.

Mar : Hi Apo.

Apo : Hello.

Wik : I'm Wik and He is Mar.

Apo : Oh nice to meet you guys. Hope we get along soon!!

Mar : Yeap!!

And we 4 started to walk.

As we entered the class some students started to ask about Apo that who is he? "He's a new student" i said.

In per seats, 2 Peoples can seat.

As i put my bag on one of them, I saw Apo standing and looking for seat. I called him and Told him to seat beside me. Since I am the class President, And he is new so he may need company. So letting him sit beside me will be good for him.

Apo : Oh, Thanks. Thats so Kind of you. You helped me a lot.

Mile : I am a good boy that's why. *Laughs*

He smiled and nodded.

Wik and Mar sat behind us.

After some time the bell started to ring.
All of us went back to their seat.

As soon as the teacher came we stand up and said "Good morning"

Teacher : Good Morning Class. How are you all? Today we have a new student in our class. Where is he- Oh right there. It's a good thing you have sat with the class President. Since you are new here. Come infront and say something about you.

He looked at me. I think he is nervous.
I slowly whispered to him.

Mile : Don't worry. Think us as potatoes.