Chapter 14

*Apo's Pov*

After a very long time i felt his sudden kiss.
I can't resist him. I already said his real name by mistake and got caught..

Mile : Are you still gonna say you are not my Apo??

I got teary and tears dropped from my eyes.

Mile : Don't cry..It wasn't your fault. It was my fault Apo..I agree it was my fault. And
I realized how much i need you in my life. This 7 years i was always waiting for you.
I can not live without you. After you i never could fall in love with anyone else. You are my first and last. Please don't leave me this time..I finally got you..Why did you left me like that Apo?..

Apo : It wasn't me *crying* Your mom called me and said me to leave. She said if i leave you can forget me and focus on yourself more. You can be like before. She also said
I will be okay if i leave.

Mile : Mom said that to you?? She never ever said that to me. Now i know when i said them you left..All were sad but my mom said me to focus on my life. She didn't even knew she ruined my life by asking you to leave. She didn't understood me..because i know how much ok i was without you. Now this time i won't let you go.

He pulled me into a hug and started to cry as well.

Mile : I Love You Apo..I Love You so much man!!

Apo : I Love you too Mile..All this time i missed you very much but i didn't contacted you because i thought you will be okay if i am not with you.

Mile : I will be more than okay if you are with me.

He broke the hug and again pulled me into a kiss. This kiss was longer. When he pulled out. He turned the curtains off and locked the door.

He took me by my wrist and threw me on couch. He got over me and locked both of my hands with his one hand over my head.

He bent down and kissed my neck. Licking me and making me moan.

He started to go down as my moans were going louder.

He took his coat off and unbuttoned his shirts. He then took my coat off and unbuttoned my shirt as well.

He unbelt me and pulled my pants down.
I was lowkey embarassed.

He grabbed my junior while my underwear were on. He started to play with it teasing me.

I quietly laughed and hold his wrist. I got up and threw him on down side instead. I took his pants off and took off his underwear.

I bent down and licked his junior teasing him instead.

Mile : Naughty b-boy.

I started to play with his junior violently.
His moans are making me go crazy.

After he came he pulled me by my hair and took my underwear off. He put his junior inside me before i could get ready.

I moaned in pain. He hold my tightly with his hands and started to go up and down.

My moans started to go loud and louder.
.
.
.
(Im not good at writing 18+ sorry guys..)

*Time skip*
*After 1 hour*

I am laying down in couch over Mile's body.

I got up and sat. He did the same and then carried me to washroom.

We got freshed and wore the clothes that were thrown in floor.

As i was fixing my hair he came from behind me and kissed my neck.

I smiled and turned around to him. He kissed me on my nose making me blush.

Mile : I will go and bring lunch. You take some rest. *Wink*

I lightly punched him on his arm.

He then left. I took out my phone and video called Wik. I said everything to him.

Mar popped out of no where and said "We got our old ship back!! Yay!! Lets celebrate!! "

I said " Celebrate with Wik " and winked.

Wik : You need some beat with bat.

Me and Mar started to laugh.

Wik : I am so happy for you Apo. You both were waiting for 7 years and finally got each other back. Its a good news. All the best in your life idiot.

Apo : Thank you for always staying by my side. You helped me out a lot thorough this.

Wik : I am the most greatest human in the world.

Apo : Ehhhhh.

Then Mile opened the door.

Mile : Food is ready!!

I called Mile to me and he came.

I showed him the phone where Wik and Mar was at video call.

Apo : Can you recognize them?

Mile : haa Wik and Mar?? You still have contact with them?? Bruh i was their friend before you but i didn't even knew they are still alive.

Apo : Yeah and another news is Wik and Mar is in relation now.

Mile : I KNEW IT!! I saw you guys doing kuchu puchu in class.

Wik and Mar burst out laughing.

Mar : Kuchu Puchu *laughs*

Mile : Yeah and Wik i hope we don't have any problem with each other right?

Apo : What problem?

Mile : I had fight with him for not giving me your contact number but he didn't agreed he had it. I knew he knows where u were.

Wik : Heh. I am still mad at you.

Mile : Bruh if you stay mad at me Apo will be mad at me too!!

Wik : I was joking. We're good now like before.

Apo : Yayy.

I looked at Mile who was already staring at me with a smile on his face. I hope we can stay happily like this forever.

*The End*

Thank you veryyy much for reading my story. I am very glad to have readers like you all. Thanks a lot!! Sorry for my grammer mistakes. I hope you all stay happy and safe!!Loves ❤️❤️❤️

My next story target is "Professor and Student's Love" of Jikook!! You can find this story on my account.

Thanks again!! Stay tuned 😚