Chapter 7

*Apo's Pov*

I slowly opened my eyes. My body is hurting. I can feel so many machine around me. Whats happening?

I looked around me and i realised im in hospital, Admitted. I soon remembered about everything that happend.

I took my hands a little up and i can see the marks already. I was thinking about all the things that they did. The way they dont believe me. Tear dropped from my eyes.

I heard a door opening sound and tried to look but i cant turn for pain.

It was a doctor and...Mile behind him.

Mile : YOUR'E AWAKE!!

Doctor : Shh. How are you feeling now?

Apo : Pain everywhere.

I then realised my throat is broken too.

Doctor : You need more pain killers. For marks, Ointments. I will tell the nurse to serve you warm water. Dont move much.

Apo : Hm.

Doctor : Then i am leaving. You guys talk now.

The doctor left. There were silence between Mile and I. But he broke the silence and said

Mile : I am sorry.

Apo : And i don't forgive you.

Mile : Please Apo.

Apo : What do you think i am? A doll of you? Its me who took things too close. You are a class monitor. Its normal for you to behave sweet but i took it as love and felt special. Your parents are right. I am a outsider. All the trust they did on me was fake. All the love of you guys were fake. How can you do these all to me? For you today i have marks on my body, Pain on my body. Broken throat, Humiliated, Heart broken. What else do u want?

Mile : Apo you can do anything you want. Beat me up to death. But dont leave me. Please what i did was wrong. I agree Apo.

Apo : I cant even trust you. I did a lot. Now
i regret it. At the end i am a outsider. Who tried to attack your family right? *Laughs and tears falling* I dont even understand where these thoughts came from on you guys mind. I never expected this from you.
I thought you are the one. But i am wrong.

Mile : Please Apo. Mili is like a princess in our house. We never even tried to hit her with words. So for what happend we all went out of our mind. Thats why we've said and did all those to you thinking its you. I misunderstood. The doctor said "Poisoning" meaning food poisoning but i thought he meant she was poisoned. The doctor was in rush so i can not listen carefully.

Apo : Oh and thats why you will do that to me? I understand it that you misunderstood The doctor but i said u i didnt did it. Right?

Mile : Yes and i should have believed you.

Apo : Thats the problem, You Should have..
Mile you should have.

Mile : But please dont leave me. Give me one chance. I promise i would never ever do that again.

He came close to me to hug me. I tried to push him. I can feel more pain on my body because of the hug. I tried to push him but my hands can be moved for pain.