Chapter 11

*Wik's Pov*

I just woke up..And i realised...It is the day..

Today Apo will leave from here and go to America for continuing his studies and getting a job.

He wanted to study in our university. It was his dream university..But for Mile he is leaving his dream..

I was just waiting for this day to not come..but it came..I guess It is good for me as well..I hope i can get out from this feelings for Apo..His flight is on afternoon.

Thinking about all my memories with Apo..
Made me teary..

Suddenly someone wiped my tears. Its Apo.

Wik : Oh you're awake..

Apo : Hm..Don't cry please..If you cry it hurts me right?

I nodded and started to cry again. I hugged Apo and he hugged me back as he started to cry as well.

Apo : I am very happy to get a best friend like you. You have stayed by my side on my worse and stood up for me. I will always stay in contact with you no matter what.

I started to cry more and hugged him more tighter.

*Time Skip*
*At afternoon*

I was driving the car to airport. Mile does not knows that Apo is leaving yet.

Mile still came to Apo asking him to be back with him again but he didnt mentioned about leaving. Maybe His mom didn't told him about it.

Apo thinks leaving will be good..Atleast
I know how much i will miss him. But i won't say him anything. It is good for him to leave if he really can forget about Mile and focus on his own career. If i now stop him it can be good for me but hard for Apo..Which i don't want..He deserves some happiness.
.
.
We reached to the airport and took out his stuffs. As he was going to enter..He turned back and looked at me.

I can feel the pain i was holding back. He hold my hands with both of his hands.

Apo : Thank you..Thank you for every single thing you did for me this whole time. *Crying*

Wik : Don't thank me if you really think me as your best friend stupido. Take some care of yourself and forget about what happend ok? If you ever need anything, think about me please. I will always be there for you.

Apo : I will, Take care of yourself as well. And if Mile asks something about me then sa-

Wik : I will say what needs to be said. Don't worry about that.

Apo : Don't get into fight with him about it please Wik..

Wik : I won't. Don't worry.

Apo : Do not give him my contact.

Wik : Okay okay.

We both looked at each other on the eyes and stayed silent for some moments.

Then i hold his cheeks and kissed him on the forehead.

He then turned around and was going. We waved each other.

After i got into my car..I sighed.
.
.
.
*After 2 days*