Chapter 6

*Apo's Pov*

Some of the police threw me inside the jail. My anger level is on fire now. This is the first time im in jail. I didnt poisoned Mila. This all is lie. I never did that..how can Mile do that to me?? How can he? The person i love and trust the most betrayed me like that?

While i was thinking. One of the police came inside and behind him there are 2 more polices.

Police : So why did you Poisoned Mili?

Apo : I DIDN'T POISONED MILI!!!

Police : Lower your voice.

Apo : I..Didn't poisoned Mili..

Police : I am giving you 2 more chances. Why did you poisoned Mili?

Apo : I didn't.

Police : Last chance. Say the truth or something worse can happen with you. Why did you poisoned Mili?

Apo : Why don't you believe me? I am saying the truth. I did not poisoned MILI!!!

Right after i finished, The police hit my face with a belt.

Police : I told you, Say the truth.

Apo : You guys are forcing me now to agree that i poisoned her.

Police : Because its the truth. After her family left all she ate was your made food. So who else can poison her without you?

Apo : I don't know...

Police : Is that an answere?

Apo : And how can i know who poisoned her?

Police : Simple, its you.

Apo : I am never gonna lie. I didn't poisoned her. Its my final answere.

Police : Guys, Lets start our medicine now. Apo if you wanna be alive, Say the truth anytime. Start..

As soon he said "Start" 2 Guys came and hold both of my arms. One came with a stick on his hand.

The police who hit me with belt earlier gave the belt to another police. Then one started to hit me with stick and other with belt.

My body started burn and i cried in pain. Another guy came who kept punching me.

Police : Now say the truth. Why did you poisoned Mili?

Apo : I didn't.

Police : I will ask again, Say the truth. Why did you poisoned Mili?

Apo : I did not Poisoned Mili.

Police : Okay.

Then again they started to hit my like that.
I was crying a lot but they didnt stopped.

Some more guys came and hold both of my legs. And they started to hit other places.