Chapter 13

*Apo's Pov*

So Today is the first day of my office. I am more nervous for Mile being there. But i can't do anything. I need this job at any cost.

I took a bath and got ready. I wore suit again but a different colour than yesterday.

I fixed my hair and went to grand floor and took my car. I went to a bakery shop and had my break fast there.

Then i went to the office.
.
.
After reaching the office, went inside.

Counter lady : Hey Mr.Porsche.

As i heard the counter lady from yesterday calling me. I went to her.

Porsche : Yes Mam?

Counter Lady : Congratulation for getting this job. Mr.Kinn's office is on the 11th floor.

Porsche : Oh, Okay thank you very much.

Then she smiled and i went infront the elevator. I pressed 11 floor and reached there.

Then i looked left and right and at the left side i saw a blurry glass door and the name plate was "Mr.Kinn"

I understood its him. So i knocked the door and went inside. He was standing and reading a file. As soon as he saw me he smirked which made me shiver in fear.

Porsche : Good Morning Sir.

Kinn : Good morning, good morning. I am glad you came. C'mon. Lets show you around our office.

I weirdly smiled and nodded.

He came beside me and hold my shoulders.

This is how we used to go to University together. After 7 years, The same feeling.

Kinn : You saw my room right? Now let me show you cafe, the other workers room and everything.

I again nodded and gulped.
.
.
.
Finally he is done showing me everything.
It took 1 damn hour. Now we're back to his office. He showed me around and introducted me to everyone that i am a newbie. Bruh.

Kinn : This is your desk.

Oh no..My desk is literally beside his one. So we'll be sitting on the same room?? Oh god..

Porsche : O-ohkay. Thank you sir.

He smiled.

Kinn : If someone tries to bully you, Inform it to me.

Porsche : Okay sir.

Who will bully me bruh.

Kinn : Call me Kinn.

Porsche : Okay si-Kinn!!

He laughed. Duh.

Porsche : So Kinn, What should i do now? Let me start my work.

Kinn : Nothing. Sit on your desk. Lets talk. We should get to know each other more.