2 - Timelines

The young Chase helps the adult Chase to get up. They then head to the Lookout.
"Soo...how did you get hurt?"
"Long story." answers the adult Chase who enters the Lookout first and goes to the cellar.
"Wait! You can't go there!"
"I'm just going to heal myself."
"W-wait...how do you know there's a cellar, sir?"

The future self Chase does not respond. He goes to the cellar and cleanes his wound trying to remove the bullet in his leg.
"Those things belong to Marshall." says the young Chase.
"Can you just shut up?" says the adult Chase.
"I'm...I'm a police officer! You can't talk to me in that manner." says the young Chase.
"Ugh...I was so dumb."
"Sorry?"

Chase puts a bandage on his leg and he stares at his past self.
"Where's Ryder? I mean, where is your owner?" asks the adult Chase.
The young Chase doesn't answer, he lowers his ears.
"What year are we?" asks the adult Chase.
"2020. My...owner recently died." the young Chase says in a sad voice.

"Damn! I was supposed to come before his death."
"Uh...I don't understand, Sir."

Wait, wait! How do you know my owner's name is Ryder?"

The future Chase nods slowly and says: "I am you in 2040."
"I don't believe you! Prove it!" says the young Chase.
"You have a big crush on Skye.".

The future Chase then takes a device from his pocket. He enters data and tries to get information about Ryder. As for the other Chase, he looks at his future self with a big smile.
"I can't believe I am you. Look at my future muscles!"

"I am so hating myself right now." says the future Chase.
"Wait! Is this the original timeline? Like, in my future, I'll meet a young Chase too? Does that mean there can be parallel words? If so, the multiverse is real! That's awesome! So these theories are true! "

"God, you're annoying! We watched too much movies. No, those theories are still theories in future." says the future Chase.
"Why did you come here then!? You just destroyed my future!"
"There are 2 timelines. Mine and yours. And I have to go to a third timeline to destroy the M.T..T Initiative. When it will be destroyed, I will no longer exist and you will no longer exist. There will just be one timeline with one Chase."

"M.T.T. Initiative? This is Ryder's project. Why destroy it?" asks the young Chase.
"Sweetie is using Time Travel to create a world where she can rule like a queen. And I stole her device to do that. So I need to see Ryder before Sweetie finds me."

"Sweetie? She's not bad. I mean, she was bad before. But then she even helped Ryder to build the Mission Time Travel." says the young Chase.

Chase takes another device, the one allowing him to travel in time.
"Bye Chase. Your timeline won't exist soon." says the future Chase pressing a button but nothing happens.
"S*it, it doesn't work."
"Language." says the young Chase.

Suddenly, they hear a noise outside the Lookout. They go outside and see armed people that are appearing out of nowhere.
"Sweetie is here! We have to get out of here!" says the future Chase, he then says, "In your vehicle, let's go!"

The young Chase drives his police vehicle and the future Chase sits behind. He then takes a small gun out of his pocket.
"What's that?"
Chase shoots the bad guys who immediately fall.
"Impressive." says the young Chase.
"Take us somewhere."
"I just know the place....Foggy Bottom!" says the young Chase.