LOL Sorry

I have next to zero excuses for why i haven't written in, oh y'know, 4 years.

All i have to say is... I mean i was 12 when I started this account and 14 when i last updated, I just kinda grew up and forgot about this whole thing, I just so happend to stumble on an old email from somebody commenting on this fanfic.

Im just writing this to let you all know what happend in the past 4 years, and also to see who is still reading this.

So first of and most importently! I, somebody who wrote a fanfic with a main focus on romance, still have zero experience with romance, neither from boys nor girls, so i am really wasting my bisexuality. (oh btw a bit late but hope you all had a good pride)

I also have my vocational baccalaureate diploma in economics now! that was tough, my exams for that were actually just a month ago.

I fucked my leg up good 2 years ago, so walking is becoming more and more difficult, though it's not too terribly bad, so don't worry!

On that note, i also good diagnosed for ADHD and autism, which, in hindsight, isn't terribly suprising haha.

Oh yeah! Funfact! Since there's a new season for RWBY comming soon, let me tell you all something. This fanfic, based on RWBY an animated series by rooster teeth, was written by me, somebody who hasn't watched RWBY even once, all my knowledge came from fanfic on here. (But hey i did pretty good didn't I?)

It's wild that this thing got 12k reads, so thank you all for that! I'm glad that I was able to make  something enjoyable to read.

If y'all want to yell at me in the comments for saying im back in the last chapter just for me to leave again, then feel free, i'll personally apologize to the first 10 of you lol.

Hope y'all had a good weekend and, just maybe, i'll see you all again!