a sleepy morning

(Pov.Y/N)
(12:34)

I shot up,with an pained face,remembering the nightmare(chp. Hide and seek),sweat run down my face. I couldn't hear any movements but i could smell that there are many people,so i guess that they are asleep.
I touched my face only to notice that tears,somehow,streamed down my face.
I should simply go to sleep.

(Next morning)

"(Y/N),(Y/N) wake up!" Was the first thing i heared in the morning,like always, the only difference was that not Mary screamed it into my ear, it was Ruby.

"Huh?, What is it,Ruby?" I asked her,still confused why she woke me up.
"You need to get up!... And you too,Mary!. You two have oversleeped!"
Then The only thing i could hear from Mary was"HOLY F*CK!!!"

"OH MY! THANK YOU FOR WAKING US UP! BUT WE GOTTA GO!" And with that said we rushed to change into our clothes.

(22,9999999 minuts later)

I was running through Beacon Acadamy,Mary on my shoulders,describing me the way.
As we got there i was dying inside, Mary was properly already dead.

"(Y/N)!!!!! Come HERE!!!" Was that Ruby,it must be the only other over sugared klutz that i heared was Nora...

Flashback|Yesterday|:P
Pov.AUTHOR

There was our Protagonist wandering around and all of the sudden there was a loud voice,female and young
"OMG!! TALL GUY HELLLO IM NORA DO YOU LIEK PANKUKES CUZ I LOVE EM'!!! CAN I RIDE ON YOUR BACK?!?!? I BET I CAN SEE WHOLE BEACON!!! -
Hi,i'm Ren 'sigh' sorry for my friend overhere"
Now the voice on the end was Manly and, calm almost smoothing.
"Hi i'm (Y/N)" i answered
Flashback End
PoV. (Y/N)

Heh well were was i?, Right Ruby called me so i followed,Mary still on my back.
I greeted her "heya Rubes,how is it going?"
Ruby didn't answered, so i used the time to let Mary down,still no answer, and then it finally came
"C-can i also get a ride on your back(Why does every Girl wants to ride him?-insert lenny face-)  

She asked full in awe,i answered
"Sorry Ruby but maybe tomorrow,i mean we are going to have the- would (Y/N) (L/S) and Mary Devis please come to the office of the Headmaster" it was a robotic voice,a very loud one at that.
"What did you guys do?" Asked Ruby. I answered " i do not have any idea"

Hey guys sorry for the short chap,Suuplex out