Meating the rose with a YANG

(PoV.Weiss)
Just as he left i noticed how inhumanly tall he is,about 7'4 or so,i also questioned myself how he could be here when he is blind? but he was by far now one of the kindest humans i've met.

I felt myself blushing only thinking about him,no no no i do not have a crush on him!... ...maybe a little crush nothing more,yeah that is it and that is totally normal... Right?

'thud' now someone,again,stumbled over my luggage!

(PoV. Y/N)
As we were going i heared a little Explosion behind me,but that was properly just a little bit dust,atleast i hope so.
"Sooo were are we going?" I asked Mary

"Ozpin himself wanted to talk to you"answered Mary

Time skip to Ozpins Office

"Ahh so i can finally meet the man himself" said Ozpin as i entered his Office,his lift was a little hard to get in by my height,but i managed it.

"I-I'm glad t-to meet you too" i greeted the old man a little nervous.
"So to come to buissness, normaly you would need to get on an team but givin your height and that you're 'special' i got you and your friend a room for you two alone but you will still need to sleep in the ballroom as we need to fix some stuff in your dorm,okay?"explained the headmaster.

"Yes sir,all understood and thank you." I said
"Great you two should get going and make some friends"

And with that(and after you thanked him again) you and your sis were going again.

Itsy bitsy tiny time skip

You were just wandering around Beacon,your sis by your side.
"Boi,were gonna do so awesome stuff here!" said,or more likly screamed my sister.

"Yeah that would be gre-'thud'
I ran into an boy with blond hair and an girl with black and red hair" OH MY! Not again i'm sooooo sorry! I'm so clumsy today!" You said in disbelief of how you could run into two things on the same day.
"No propleme dude" said the blonde wich reliefed me a lot.
I helped them both up "i am (Y/N)  and this is Mary" i introduced myself and Mary," i'm Ruby Rose and this is Jaune... Uhhh Jaune... ... Ahh uuhh- Jaune Ark is my name" did they introduced them selfes.
"Again i'm sooooo sorry of what had happen,i just can't walk today i guess,hehe" i Apologied again.

"Uhm not to bother but do you two know were to go? We kinda got... Lost." Asked Mary
"Heh we don't know it eather,but you two could come with us so were going to find it faster!" Said Ruby exited.

Time skip(it was just seriously just em' walking and looking were to go

It was now after Ozpins speech,we all were now in the ball room. I was lieing on an blanket (because you were to tall for the most sleeping bags) but then i heard steps coming towards me,so i looked up to see Ruby and an girl.

"Ohhh hey Ruby! Who is your friend?"i asked
Ruby was slightly shocked.
"How do you know it was me"asked Ruby.
"You are the only girl who smells like cookies and Roses" i answered

(PoV.Yang)

Damm was the boy cute,heh and Ruby has a crush on him,huh never thought my sister had such an good taste in men hehe. But why does he wear that blindfold?
"Well hello cutie,i'm Yang and you?" Truth be told Ruby didn't said so mich about her crush so i basicly didn't know anything about him.

He blushed a lot because of my compliment,wich i found cute.
"W-W-well i a-am (Y/N)" he answered me.

"Shhhhhhh! Be quit some people are trying to sleep!!" Said ice queen.

Well i hope you like it, Suuplex out