•Online Shopping• KR

Incheon, South Korea

I'm checking website FURNITURE.CO.KR, after I finished sending my last email.

In my new house, there is still a lot of space that needs to be filled. What I'm looking for tonight is a couch, a cheap one.

Furniture.co.KR is a website where people would usually sell their unused goods, but still in good condition or a little damaged with prices 2 times cheaper.

I kept on scrolling as my gaze fixated on my laptop screen. I found my dream couch!

It's still in good condition. The color is brown and the material is from leather. It'll be comfortable.

I added it to my cart and checked it out directly after transferring the money online using my bank account.

The website notified me that the item I ordered would be delivered to my residence tomorrow, at around 2.30 PM.

The next day

Luckily, it's sunday. I can't wait to see my new couch, since my living room is still empty. There's still one shoe rack and one accent tables in it.

2.30 PM

I heard a knock on my door when I was in my room, doing some research online.

I immediately gets up and made my way to the living room. the courier from furniture.co.kr, dressed in his uniform then carried the couch out of the truck, then I helped him push it to my living room.

I paid the courier additional tip because he's middle aged man, it must be quite tough to be in his state.

I jumped on my new couch, and true to my predictions, it's comfy.

I regret nothing.

Fast forward to 11 pm>>>>

I spent my day at home, mostly online doing research and cooking.

I headed out of my room when I heard a call. I forgot that I had put my phone on top of my accent table. I picked up the call. It was from my little sister, Hyerin.

"Oppa! How's your new house?"

"It's good. I'm currently busy online shopping for furniture" I replied.

Hyerin laughed and said,"when I did online shopping you judge me, and now look at you"

"It's not like I have a time and enough money to shop directly"

"I know-I know!"

After talking to Hyerin for 15 minutes, she hung up the phone and I jumped on my new couch.

I fell asleep instantly on the couch.

2.30 AM

I heard a stretching noise from the front door, as if someone with a long nail scratched on it.

5 minutes later...

I heard a knock on my front door. I ignored it, the knock turned into a pound.

"The fuck..." I murmured.

The pound intensifies to the point where I can't stand it anymore.

I got up from the couch, and once I swung the door open, there's nobody outside. I peep around to see if anyone is hiding, but still, there's nobody.

I locked my front door this time, and went back to my couch to sleep.

10 minutes later

I felt like something was groping my legs when both my eyes were shut.

I thought it's a Roach. I'm not scared of any bug honestly, though it's disgusting. I opened one of my eyes. What I saw would haunt me for eternity.

From deep inside the couch, a pale hand grabbed my left leg.

I screamed on top of my lungs.