•Photocopy• JP

Kyoto, Japan

Though it's night and drizzling, I managed to go to the nearest photocopy service place in order to copy my karate certificate.

As soon as I made it inside the photocopy service place, I handed the only female employee there my certificate. I needed to register as a karate coach next week. Ever since high school graduation, I have found my only passion is to teach karate.

"Just copy it once.." I told the employee, without saying anything, she nodded her head. She immediately flipped the photocopy machine wide open, placed my certificate in it, and she carefully closed it.

I waited for it through the process, and once it's done, oddly the paper was white instead.

"Oh, we're running out of toner, sorry" She told me as soon as she checked the photocopy result.
(Photocopiers don't use liquid ink, they use what's called toner, which is a dry powder contained in a cartridge.)

"Ah.. okay I'll come back later I guess" I said.

"Wait, I think we're not running out of the toner. Let me try it once again" she replied.

"Okay"

She tried to copy my paper once again but it didn't work, instead the photocopy machine making a weird noise.

"Fuck" she muttered upsetly.

"It's okay, I'll come back later"

"Wait" She flipped the photocopy machine wide open and the photocopy machine instantly shut itself down. Blood splattered all over the machine and floor, even on my white shirt.

I screamed on top of my lungs.

"WAAAAAAA!! HELP! HELP!!"

I think she's almost decapitated.

I sprinted out of the photocopy service place in a deep state of fear.

I take a glance at my phone screen. it's 10.15 PM now.

I felt a soft poke on my right shoulder. I gulped my spat, turned around and...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.