Nonbinary will

I'm trans and on my period so projection :DD
Mortal au

Little: Will
Cg: Nico

Waking up at 4 am too terrible cramps was not Will's idea of a good morning. They shuddered and forced themselves to sit up in bed. The dampness they immediately felt in their boxers made them wanna throw up and die.

Walking to the bathroom Will grabbed a pad and sat on the toilet. Pulling down their pants and boxers they sighed at their ruined clothing. They could try and use cold water and soap but it was likely not saveable. Those were their favorite pajama pants too.

After doing their business, changing clothes, and putting the pad on, trying not to get any glimpses of what they hated most, they then exited the bathroom and went to go look for their heat pad. After looking all through their room and kitchen+living room they settled on the realization it was likely in their mother's room, along with all the medication in her bathroom. They tried not to cry.

There was one other option though. It was very likely that their boyfriend, Nico was still up. The ravenette hardly ever got any sleep. For once Will almost felt happy at that fact, and then immediately felt guilty at the selfish thought. Nico deserved sleep even if that meant Will would suffer.

But Nico was probably not asleep, so Will allowed themselves to be selfish just this once and grabbed their phone and opened their DMS with Nico.

W: Hey baby. U up?

N: Unfortunately. Why are you? You're usually asleep another two hours?

Will sighed, almost talking themselves out of asking for help. They didn't wanna bother Nico. Not with their stupidness. Honestly, they felt almost embarrassed. Why couldn't they take a few cramps?! Weak.

N: Sunshine? U ok?

W: No. cramps. I can't find my heat pad. Might be in mum's room with the aleve. Can you come over?

N: I'm coming right now. I'll bring some stuff to help.

W: Thank you Neeks. Sorry.

N: Don't be sorry. Be there as soon as possible. Love you <33

Will smiled at that. It wasn't often Nico would send emoticons. He must've been pretty worried and wanted to try and comfort Will.

W: Love you too <3 see you

N: Soon.

With the conversation over Will turned off their phone and set it beside them and curled in on themselves, cramps becoming worse when there was no more distraction. The blonde could walk around and do something but they really didn't want to. Walking around could wake their mother too.

They gasped as a really bad cramp passed immediately bringing tears to their eyes. Gods they hoped Nico would be quick. They wanted so badly to curl up in the boy's arms with a heating pad pressed up against his lower stomach.

Will began to sob as they waited the pain out. Waiting on Nico. They wrapped their arms around the lower waist and just silently cried. Oh gods they hated this. Hated their body. Why did they have to be born in this body? In any body. As funny as it sounded they genuinely sometimes wished that bodies were like how dolls were built. Then maybe could they escape their period and dysphoria. But life didn't like them.

Faintly, they registered the sound of their window being opened and footsteps making their way toward them, but they were still surprised when arms wrapped around them. Looking up in shock they were pleased to be looking back into chocolate brown eyes. Gods they loved those eyes.