Telling

Solangelo turn 18 and leave camp half blood and get an apartment together. Nico figures it's time to tell Will his little secret.

Little: Nico
Cg: Will

..

The car pulls into driveway in front of the building. Will looks over at Nico and smiles. "Home sweet home."

Nico smiled back faintly, already dreading the future conversation he had been rehearsing in his head the whole two hour drive. He was absolutely thrilled at the thought that he would be living the rest of his life with this boy, if things went well.

This conversation could ruin everything.

Will hopped out of the car, Nico following in suit soon after. "Alright. The movers shouldn't be too much longer. Let's get what's in the car while we wait." The blonde said as he already started making his way to the back of this car. Nico followed after.

They grabbed as many boxes as they could in one trip and made their way to the door. The son of Apollo struggled for a moment to juggle the boxes in one hand so he could fetch the apartment key from his pants pocket. Once he had managed to successfully grab the key he opened the door and the two walked inside.

"We should just set these in the living room for now?" Nico suggested, in which Will gave a nod. They set the boxes down and then went back for another trip.

Once the car was unloaded the two sat on the floor (since there was no furniture at the moment) of the dining room. Nico leaned against the other, laying his head on the older boys shoulder. "Will....?" He asked. The blonde hummed in response, hand raising to comb his fingers through his lovers dark silky hair.

"Can I tell you something? Something..... I should have told you before all this." This got the healers attention. Will looked down nervously at his boyfriend. Conversations that start like that never go well. "Sure darlin'."He replied, trying his best to hide his nerves.

"I'm sorry. I should have told you this, I was just scared. But have you ever heard of, um..... age regression? I mean, your into healthcare and stuff so I thought maybe you've heard of it since it is a coping mecha—" Nico was cut off by a kiss on top of his hair.

"Sunshine take a deep breathe," the raven haired boy hadn't realized he was starting to panic during his rant. Taking in a breathe he took a moment to calm himself.

"I'm good now... sorry." He looked up shyly to see his partner smiling. "It's okay death boy. And to answer your question, I have heard of age regression. I was head medic in a camp full of traumatized teenagers, Babe, I've had a handful of littles in my care. Are you a little Nico?"Will asked as he held Nicos hand in his for silent support.

"I, um.... yeah. Yeah I use age regression to cope..." the son of Hades whispered. Even with the reassuring smile of his signature annoyance, and the small squeeze from the hand in his, he was still incredibly nervous, and hesitant to admit. "I'm sorry, I just thought I should tell you so you don't like— walk in on me like that or something and have no idea what's going on. I'm not asking for you to do anything, I just thought I should tell you. It's okay if you think it's weird. It honestly really is...." Nico anxiously rambled avoiding all eye contact with the taller male.

"Sunshine, it's not weird. It's a healthy coping mechanism. It helps you and many others. And honestly? I would love to help in any way I can if you'd like me to." Will boy offered to which Nico looked up in shock.

"You would?"

Will nodded and planted a kiss on the boys smaller hand. "Of course. Even if it was just for fun I would still care for you. Would you like me to be you caregiver?" He asked to which Nico smiled softly. "I'd... I'd really like that. You're sure you want to?"