Chapter 33: Sleep Over

Clays POV

"Alright, that will be 12.99"

"Ok, great" I smiled getting my wallet out and giving the guy a 20, telling him to keep the change. "Have a good day sir." I say, getting a 'you to' as a response.

I shut the door sitting the pizza on the counter, opening both boxes hollaring "I orderd pizza!" getting four paper plates out setting them next to the pizza box with peperoni pizza in it. "George, Karl, Nick?" I question after not getting a response from them.

I walk up the stairs looking around for them, not seeing them so I go in my room. To see if they where playing on my Xbox or PC like I said they could, and still no sighn of them. Hm...

"Guys?" I say, wondering where they could be. I knew they where hiding from me cause they never came back down stairs, and how would they not hear me.

"Oh what ever, i'll just enjoy this freshly baked peporoni pizza all by myslef. Oh no, but what if it will be cold by the time they get to have some." I stop and smirk, still continuing to look around. "I know that Nick hates cold pizza." I walk into the spare bed room, and see something under the covers, easy...

I walk over to the bed and quickly pull back the covers to reveal the person under it but when I did so, all I saw was a bunch of my hoodies all scrunched up together in a ball. I don't think they realized I'm gonna have to put those away. Or you know, I could make them do it. I roll my eyes starting to turn around, but see three figures standing beghined me.

"AHHH, FUCK!" I scream, imedeitly hearing Karls obnoxius laugh, following with Georges and Sapnaps. "You three scared the fuck out of me, Jesus Christ!" I yell, looking at them like I had seen a ghost.

"You should have seen your face!" Karl laughed, pointing at me.

"What?! thats not funny! Oh my lord!"

"Dude, It wasn't even that seriosus, how did you get THAT scared?" Nick said seriusly, but it was obvious the situation was funny to him.

"I don't- anyway do you want pizza or not?" I ask starting to walk out of the room with the three trailing behind.

"Alright so we got peperoni or Hawian." I say, looking between the three boys.

"I want Hawian!"Karl exsclaimed.

"I'll take one of both." Nick said cutting karl off twards the end.

I looked at George, so I could get his answer, but it seemed he was staring at me already, lost in thought. I waved from behind the counter, where I was standing.

"George?" I question reaching over the counter taping his shoulder. He snaped out of his trance imedeitly looking flusterd "What where you thinking about Georgie" I provoked smirking at the brunet

"I- I want- i'll take two peperoni" George said looking at his lap face tomato red, causing Nick to burst out laughing, and Karl to start up his unique giggle.

"Whatever you want Georgie" I say in a low tone, which seemed to have some sort of effect on George, making him blush even more, though it didn't seem possible.

I turned around gabing two slices of peperoni pizza and sliding the plate over to George grabing myself one of each pizza leaning on the counter sharing a conversation with Nick and Karl.

Mid conversation karl interupted Nick and jolted his head twards George.

"George!" He excalimed, George looking in his direction.

"What" he responded blandly.

"I know this is kinda random an out of no where, but I brought some nail polish!" Karl said grabing his bag that was on the counter next to him proped up by the wall.

"And the point your getting at?" Georges responded.

"God what is with him today..."

"I could... paint your nails! But only if you want me to, I have orange purple yellow blue no green, I lost that one, and oh um red! But it's matalic the store I go to is out of normal red." He said rummidging threw his bag seeing what he had.

"So basiclly all the colors of the rainbow?"

"Exactly! besided green"

"Right...I guess I could, it wouldn't hurt." He paused, then smiled.

"Great, so what colors are you thinking?" Karl asked.

"Well definitly blue and well I've hear purple is a nice color." He said turning to me. "Do you think purple will look good on me?" George asked.

"You look good in every color George" I smiled, he smiled back with blush lightly tinted acrost his face.

"Oh please get a room, you to arent even dating yet" He said pointing finders between George and I. "This is gonna get alot worse.

To this I bursted out laughing. I over heard Nick and Karls conversation this morning when we where getting ready to leave for golfing, I heard them talking about what Nick was gonna give karl for his next birthday and long story short Nick was about giving karl the night of his life, and he would allegedly "need a wheel chair after" Nicks words not mine.

Off course I'm not telling Nick that I know this information, i'm saving it for when it's convenient.

"Whats so funny." Nick hissed crossing his arms.

"Nothing Nothing, dosent matter" I say, knowing this is gonna bother Nick to the end of time that I was laughing at something he clearly said or did, but wouldn't tell him. "So anyway, as I was saying yes George purple will look stunning on you and, after you two do that, in one of are spare bedrooms are extra blankets and pillows for guests, and you can set up your sleeping area."

"Ok sounds good!" Karl beamed.

"How is he always in a good mood... I swear i've never seen him in bad mood"