Let's set the scene..

It's the first Saturday of the summer break of 1985, you leave your bed and sit perched out of the window of your bedroom. You reach over to the small wooden box that sits on the table beside your bed and you pull out a cigarette and lighter. As you smoke your cigarette you notice Eddie Munson below, he is also smoking as he walks along the street. He turns his head and looks up at you perched on the window, it's only then that you realise you're only wearing the underwear that you slept in the night before due to the summer heat. Momentarily you feel a sense of embarrassment yet you do not break the stare back at Munson. You sense that he suddenly feels shy as he turns his head and walks away quickly. Being one of the few metal heads in Hawkins you had always taken an interest in him.. his long messy hair, big eyes and confidence.
It felt out of character for Eddie to appear so shy and unsure, you were intrigued however you went on with the rest of the day as tonight you were seeing a performance from a small metal band in a neighbouring town. You got yourself ready, your hair looked wild and curly, you slipped on some fishnets which had been quite ripped up from the last gig you attended, you put on a short denim skirt, tight pantera shirt, battle vest and a pair of black leather combat boots. You brought your pack of lights, small flask which you stole previously from your father and a teasing comb to keep your hair maintained. You snuck out of your bedroom window at 9pm and ran to catch the last bus out of Hawkins. Soon after you realised that there would be no way for you to get back into Hawkins after the gig but you didn't care, you were filled with too much excitement.