In the shower(BLOWJOB)!

I reach for the soap once again and i begin to lather it all over Eddies body. I start at his shoulders, moving down his arms then onto his chest, then stomach until i reach his hard dick. I wrap my hands firmly around and begin to rub up and down, meanwhile i gently circle the tip with my soft lips. As I look up i can see that he is desperately holding back a moan as he muffles his mouth with his hand. I open my mouth wider and start to suck up and down on his hard dick. I grab his hands so that he cant muffle the noises. "Fuck Y/N just like that" He says grabbing my hair and pushing my head down deeper onto him. I begin to choke as he continues to hold my hair whilst he thrusts into my mouth. I had been unaware that for the past 5 minutes Tommy had been banging on the bathroom door eager to see me and talk to me, his patience had gotten increasingly worse and he began to shout. When i eventually heard Tommy i did not stop sucking off Eddie, doing so felt addictive and thrilling. I had decided that i would fuck Eddie tonight and completely ignored Tommy, perhaps another time. Eddie was grunting loudly now as he suddenly did one final thrust and quickly came in my mouth. He took a moment to catch his breath and then grabbed my waist and stood me up. He began to gently kiss my lips, face and neck. He stepped out of the shower and then took my hand as i got out so i didn't slip. I grabbed a towel as i began to dry my body. "Get me a cigarette Eddie" i say as i walk towards him and begin to run my fingers down his chest. He frantically lights it for me and places it between my lips. He wraps his muscular arms around me as he starts to massage and squeeze my ass. "Take me upstairs Munson..I'll let you do me however you want", without any further persuasion Eddie picks me up and begins to walk me through Ron's house and up the stairs to a spare bedroom..