The lake..

I gestured towards the rest of guys in the kitchen.. "tell everyone to come and swim in the lake"  i said as i ran through the back door and down the grass. Quickly I removed my boots, army vest, top and skirt leaving myself exposed in only my fishnets, panties and bra. Eddie had caught up with me at this point and had stripped down to his boxers. People started to jump in however i felt a sudden fear about the lake. Eddie noticed the panic on my face and picked me up. I began to wrap my legs around his waist. He counted down from 3..2..1 and we jumped in. The cold water hit my skin like sharp needles but i felt the warmth from Eddies body against my front. Our bodies were pressed up against one another with our faces so close. We stared into each other eyes filled with sexual desire, intrigue and emotion. Before I could even think I pressed my lips against his. His breath smelt of tobacco, weed and whiskey. He pulled me in closer as he began to run his hands through my wet hair. Our kissing became progressively more and more aggressive and passionate as our tongues swirled around one another's mouths.. "Come with me Y/N" ,Eddie said as he swam me along to the edge of the lake and back up onto the grass. We walked back up towards Ron's and Eddie led me into the bathroom..