Derek/Scott

Liam was rummaging through the locker room, "What the hell? Where's my stick?"

Liam heard the footsteps, and a strange echoing sound before he saw the man come around the corner, "Is this yours?" He said, smirking. Twirling his lacrosse stick in his hands before snapping it easily in two.

Liam growled, his eyes glowing yellow, his teeth, fangs. He lunged but the man grabbed him by the neck, pinning him against the lockers. Liam tried to break out. He watched as the man struggled to keep him up, his face contorting slightly.

A voice rang out in the room, "Liam..."

Liam's breathing steady and his heartbeat calmed

"You're right," The man said," he is angry."

Liam was dropped back to the ground.

"This one's yours," Scott said, handing him a different lacrosse stick. This one is still intact, "Get to class, Liam."

Liam walked slowly out of the room, down the hall slightly, but he could still hear part of their conversation.

"Are you kidding?" That was Scott's, "I am totally unprepared! Remember how you said you could teach me a few things? I think right now, I could use a full-on training manual..." Liam frowned to himself at Scott's words.

"I'll tell you one thing," The other man said, "that anger he's got? It'll make him strong." Liam wasn't sure how he felt about that.

Scott sighed, "And dangerous..." Liam felt a pang in his chest

"Very. Very dangerous," Liam just ran.