Theo

We don't really have a set plan yet." Scott explained.

They were all gathered in Scott's living room, sitting sporadically on the furniture. Mason and Corey weren't there because they were out on their anniversary "Celebrating alone." None of them wanted to think about it. So Scott, Derek, Stiles, Brett, Theo, and Liam were all discussing what to do about the new surge of hunters who had made their way into the woods surrounding Beacon Hills.

This was technically Theo's first meeting. He'd been before, but not as an official member. It had been about a year since his... incident. Everyone seemed to trust him a lot more, he'd started to earn his place in the pack.

There was a... minor, falling off point when Liam had informed them all of his growing relationship with Theo. None of them were particularly thrilled with the idea. However, after they watched the way Theo treated Liam, they couldn't not be okay with it. A few weeks after they were informed of their relationship, they watched Liam fall asleep on the couch, his head crushing Theo's arm, making it go numb.

"You sure you don't want to move?" Scott suggested, "You might be more comfortable."

Theo shook his head, looking down at Liam, watching his chest rise and fall smoothly. He'd completely lost feeling in his left arm at this point. But Scott watched as Theo looked at him with more admiration in his eyes than he had ever seen.

While they sat around the living room Liam was sitting on the couch with Theo, his back pressed to his chest.

"I'm not sure where to start," Derek said, "So far they haven't done much, but there's no real saying what they're capable o-"

A phone alarm interrupted Derek and everyone turned to look toward Liam as he reached in his pocket.

"Sorry," He apologized.

"It's fine," Derek's said, "what's it for?"

Theo knew. It was the alarm that went off every night reminding him to take his meds. He took them later because they alway made him really tired after. It was something Theo had suggested after he kept almost falling asleep first period.

"Do you have them with you?" Theo asked, he felt Liam stiffen slightly, and suddenly he was worried that maybe the others didn't know. He could lie about what he was referring to if need be, but he was still worried.

"Have what?" Stiles asked.

"Uh," Liam hesitated, "My- uh, meds," He finally got out.

Theo felt the energy in the room shift.

"Well good, we don't need you destroying more cars or going on a killing spree," Stiles joked.

Theo sat in shock at his words.

The others all chuckled a little, Scott less than the others.

Theo watched as Liam looked down at the ground, he sniffed quietly before, 'Uh, I'm gonna go get- uh- something from the car," He lied, and ran out the front door quickly. Pulling out of Theo's grasp when he tried to stop him. The others were all still laughing when Theo spoke.

"What the hell is wrong with you assholes?!" Theo growled. Standing up quickly.

"What?" Stiles laughed, "Maybe it would work on the hunters." Derek had a small smirk on his face, Brett was laughing too.

"Fine, you can all fuck off," Theo had turned to leave when Stiles spoke again.

"What's the big deal? It was funny-"

"Really? So you don't give a shit that Liam just left the room crying?" Theo interrupted him.

Stiles was stunned silent. He glanced around.