Stiles

Liam felt the rush of water cover his entire body, the cold feeling calming him ever so slightly.

"You calm?" Scott asked.

He growled. They pushed him back under.

Liam coughed a little, spitting water out of his mouth, "Okay! Okay!" They pulled him out from under the shower head.

"That car you smashed," Scott said, "I thought you said that was your teacher's?"

Liam collapsed on the floor of the showers, embarrassment already evident on hi face, "He was also my coach. He benched me for the entire season."

Scott raised an eyebrow, "What did you do?"

Liam mumbled quietly, "I got a couple of red cards..."

"Just a couple?" Stiles' said sarcastically"

Scott sighed, "You gotta be honest with us."

Liam hesitated, looking down at the floor, "My therapist calls it Intermittent explosive disorder." He said quietly.

Stiles' eyes went wide, his eyebrows raised, " I.E.D.? You're literally an I.E.D.? That's great. That's great." He flung his arms up in exasperation, "You gave powers to a walking time bomb!"

Liam curled in on himself.

Scott looked over at him, "Did they give you anything for it?"

Liam mumbled, "Risperdal. It's an antipsychotic."

"Oh, this just gets better..." Stiles mumbled. Liam felt his body stiffen, and water prick at the corners of his eyes, but it wasn't from the shower.

"I don't usually take it, it makes me too tired. I can't focus or play lacrosse."

"If it keeps you from trying to kill someone maybe you should take it," Stiles rolled his eyes.

"I would never..." he mumbled, but his words were cut short and ignored when Stiles and Scott started talking about what to do about the game.