Brett

High School was interesting for Liam. He had been given medication years ago to help him with his IED, but he rarely took it, not unless his mom was standing in front of him with a glass of water and a pill bottle. He hated how it made him feel.

On one, particularly, bad day, he had been benched from a game. Liam felt the rage building inside of him the entirety of the game. He ended up leaving early, with a destination in mind. Fifteen minutes later his coach's car looked like it had been shot at.

That was the worst outburst he's ever had, and he'd been able to keep himself from doing anything like that since he's transferred. He'd gotten texts and messages from a lot of people at his old school since he'd left. Some were just annoyed, others were telling him he should end it all. After a little while, the messages stopped, and Liam thought he was done with it all. That is until Brett showed up for a game.

"No, no, no, no, no. Liam!" Mason called after him as he made his way to the bus.

"Brett!" Liam called towards him.

"Ahh, here we go..." Mason said under his breath.

Liam made his way over to Brett, standing in front of him for a few seconds, "I just wanted to say..." He paused, before holding out his hand, "Have a good game."

Brett just laughed, "That's cute, Liam. Is that what they told you to say in anger management? Apologize, and everything's fine?" A few seconds ago Liam felt like his anger was pretty much under control, he was mildly irritated but now he felt it building. "You demolished Coach's car." Brett continued.

"I paid for it," Liam said

Brett spoke through gritted teeth, "Yeah, you're going to pay for it. We're gonna break you in half out there-- and it's gonna be all your fault."

Scott and Stiles ran up to him then, grabbing him and dragging him back, "Oh, shiiii.." He grabbed Liam, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's go!"