A few days after finding out her options she was sent to England for the school. She wrote to us every day, then in letter 257 I admitted my love for her, then on her next one she wrote.

'I love you too, but I never tried anything because you were always chasing other girls, I love that always are so caring and concerned about me, and you always supported me even when we were kids and things seemed hopeless, I've never met one like you Bucky, you are truly one of a kind, and deserve the world.' and with two years and 1,460 letters later, and she came back.

As Pierce always said in interviews he made her life one big Hollywood movie, which is what it felt like she was able to get into every movie she wanted, and I was there with her, and eventually in 59' we had our secret wedding in Las Vegas and our dream honeymoon, then nine months later on May 10, 1960, she had our daughter Liv, she got back into shape quickly to start filming again. But then her fans wanted more Y/n, and more movies, which meant cheaper and quicker production.

Pierce came out of his trailer. "Okay Y/n I've got an amazing idea, for what's next in your career, TV specials, have you in people's homes on their screens."

Y/n handed me Liv and was about to speak, but there was a scoff from one of our friends, Jim, that Y/n brought with us. "What's so funny Jim?" She asked him with irritation laced in her voice.

"What's next after TV Y/n, you're going to be right back where you started, eating crumbs off the floor again." Jim answered.

"Listen Jim I don't need you to question me and how I'm going to support my family and every goddamn person here!" She yelled at him. "If you don't like it, go back to Shelbyville!" She marched off into our trailer.

That night I walked into our trailer and found her sulking. "What's wrong?" I asked as I climbed into bed with her, pulling her to my chest.

"I don't feel like myself anymore; the acting was never what I wanted to do." She spoke softly, her voice cracked slightly.

"You need to find your spark again." I told her kissing her head.

She then perked up and sat up in bed. "I've got an idea." She got out of bed and made a phone call.

Y/n woke up when the sun was just rising and drove to the observatory, she watched from the stairs of the building as the man drove up, and got out of his car walking up to her. "Mis. Y/l/n." When she got married Pierce insisted on her keeping her maiden name.

"Please call me Y/n, I have a question for you where do you think my career is going?" She asked him.

"Y/n, if i'm being honest it's going down the drain." Tom said honestly.

Y/n laughed, smirking. "That's why I wanted you here. I knew you'd be honest, but also to help me, I want to perform again, and I want your help to make this special a come back."

"Go listen to music you would before, get into the headspace, then wear something edgy to show your coming back bigger than ever." Tom exaggerated. "I'll take over the rest for you."

The two of them worked together, while Pierce thought she was going to do a Halloween special, they were making the comeback bigger and better than ever.

I watched her walk through the doors. She quickly grabbed my hand and squeezed to say 'I love you' before getting up on the stage. She looked gorgeous, her hair down and curled. Hearing a red leather short jumpsuit with no sleeves and a black leather jacket over it, she took command of the audience, she started to sing and dance and eventually she threw the leather jacket into the audience, as she performs all I saw was the woman before she had to go to England, she was herself again, this was the woman I married the woman I loved. Tom made her songs blend into one another to make it so they could move on. "It's been a long time, guys. I've missed you." She spoke into the mic.

We moved to different sets every performance better than the last. She was still amazing at what she did and she still loved it. That night we were trying to get Liv to go to sleep when Pierce came knocking asking. "Can I have a word with you, Y/n?" He spoke, and she followed him outside. "What the hell was that? You could have messed all of this up; all that I have done for you . Now tomorrow I want Witch doctor sung. You and Tom Harper can do whatever you want for the rest of the setup but witch doctor will be sung tomorrow." He demanded.

That didn't happen, sure she teased at it but she didn't do the full song which aggravated Pierce, but he was smart and wasn't going to let it show. What she did perform that night was a love song she spent the night before writing without a lick of sleep, I tried to convince her to take a nap but she refused, saying 'I don't need one I'll be fine', little did I know at the time she took Dexedrine which had kept her up all night, that night we did it as the last song, then we headed back to our trailer when Pierce pulled her aside.

He took her to his office at the studio. "Why did you do that?" He sounded hurt.

"Because Holiday specials aren't what I want to do, neither were  movies but I didn't and I'm done I want to go back to singing live before audiences and fans again." She sighed. "And all you wanna do is sell things I wear or that have my face on them."

"That's what I do it's my jo-"

She cut him off. "And I'm Y/n Y/l/n, that's what I do!" She yelled, slamming her hands down on the desk.

"I'll say this if the way you did your special works out and does well I'll let you go on tour again." He told her.