A/n: Sorry for not updating yesterday was my birthday so the last two days I kinda gave my self a break. 

1961

I watched as she made her image come to life, we went to Vegas so she could start rehearsals. A week later she was performing and the audience was filled with normal people and very important people. The curtains rolled up revealing Y/n was wearing a full black leather corset thing with leather pants and short heel boots, and as she promised it was a grand large show people cheered as she sang the song she sang the first time at the fair eleven years ago.

Halfway through the show music stopped from the last song, and she stood out of breath. "Thank you all for coming tonight, I wanted to introduce a couple of important people tonight, first my handsome husband James." The spotlight shone down on me, making me squint slightly. "I love you, baby." She spoke. "The next person is my manager Alexander Pierce, and the owner of the hotel." The light moved to the two sitting in the booth together, after speaking she continued singing. I watched as men from the crowd tried to do the usual things, then a fan as she was kneeling down on the floor leaned up and kissed her.

After that the curtains drew down, and she thanked everyone for being there again, I walked up to her first, helping her up from the grown, someone handed her a towel to wipe the sweat that had started to take her makeup with it, she wiped her face down. "You were great." I told her she smiled up at me.

She kissed me whispering thank you, then she told everyone that they did amazing, eventually, she went up to the penthouse suite, I stayed in the showroom and walked around for a little while when I noticed a napkin with lots of writing, it looked like a contract he picked it up reading it.

Y/n Y/l/n, Rose Hotel Contract

Y/n will play at the Rose for 8 weeks 10 years in a row, for 1 million a year equaling 10 million at the end of 10 years.

The next part of the contract was written in different handwriting which was harder to read than Pierce's.

Mr. Pierce's debts will be terminated until that of the death of his performer Y/n Y/l/n.

Then he heard the doors to the room open, he looked up to see Pierce walking down the steps, then he came face to face with me. "Hand that over boy."

"How the hell do you expect to do this when Y/n wants to go on an international tour?" I asked with anger. "You're going to work her dry, you know she would smile when she sleeps but now because of you she doesn't."

"This has nothing to do with you Barnes, now give me the napkin back." It was menacing the way he said that to me. "Y/n will have plenty of time to go on tour internationally, and I will make it happen only if you don't tell anyone or her about the deal, besides that last part isn't going to matter, I'll die long before she does, i'm fifty one and she's thirty who has the most likely to pass sooner."

"If you don't have her go on tour internationally, I'll expose everything to your debt, the deal everything." I held out the napkin for him to take from me.

During the eight weeks, she did two shows a day, one earlier in the day along with one at night she treated every performance as her last making every show, she was also doing press bringing up that she wanted to go international soon after finishing at the Rose. Then she brought it up to Alexander. "Look, Alexander, I wanna go international after we are done at the Rose." She told him.

"My dear, look you know I just want you safe, I mean communism block is still at wide rage over in Europe, and they could have spies over there, I mean you are the biggest superstar, second to Elvis right now, they'd possibly try to kill you and I wouldn't want you to die an uncharacteristically early death." He explained why he didn't want her to go out of the country yet.

At the end of the eight weeks, she brought up the international thing again in private with him. "You'll be shot as soon as you step off the plane, Y/n." He told her flat out. "But I have an idea, for the meantime, what if we could have you go all across America, where you're safe with James, twenty-seven days twenty-seven states." He suggested.

She looked at him with furrowed brows. "How would that work, I'd have to run on no sleep and that's not possible, and I'm already getting barely any as is."

"I'll take care of your sleeping habits, I have a friend who owes me and he's a doctor he can help us, all you've gotta do is agree." He told her.

"Alright if you say so let's do it." She smiled as she agreed.

She wanted a mile but took the inch, he took his mile at that moment, I and Liv stuck back at home because there was no way anyone should have been able to do that tour but she did, with Morphine and Dexedrine, they'd get on the jet then she'd be injected with the Morphine and then wake up the next morning and the same thing with a liquid Dexedrine instead of the pill form she was taking before. She was in and out of forced sleep and forced focus, as I'd called it when she'd come to Shelbyville for the tour.

Years after all of this happened one of Pierce's associates that chose to go unnamed told me that Pierce had sent Y/n the death threats to keep Y/n paranoid, and that behind closed doors with all of the people around Y/n Pierce had gone haywire about upping the security and that he wanted her more protected than that of 'The Prime minister of England' as was told to me by the man. I didn't know she'd talked to Pierce about wanting to go international after the hotel, or I would have told her a lot sooner about the deal, but after about a year of her not going international I tried telling her about it and she wouldn't believe me, I brought it up multiple times to her she denied it, and she did the eight shows for the past three years at that damn hotel, a lot to this point had brought her heath down at only thirty-two loss of sleep, then forced sleep, along with all of the drugs she chose to take but she kept pushing further and onwards, to make her fans happy.