1965

    Y/n had been asked to do a charity show in England in a few weeks of course this had to be ran by Pierce before anything happen, and he turned it down, one of the people putting together the event called Y/n to convince her to deny Pierce's refusal of her going but she told the woman that she couldn't if Pierce said no.

    After this Jim worked with me to dig into Pierce to find out why he continuously avoided having Y/n leave the states, and for a little bit we thought it was going to be hopeless until we found a record showing he had a run-in with the government being found trying to sell drugs on a trip in Italy, so if being found trying to leave America he'd be arrested on the spot.

Y/n had Liv with her again halfway through her last week, she was headed to her dressing room, Liv walking with her, she was gonna have Peggy watch her during the show again, she was already feeling dizzy just hoping to make it to the dressing room, then Jim came running up. "Y/n you've got to listen to this, Pierce isn't who we thought he is, he's a criminal and can't leave America."

"What?" She asked, then everything started to move slowly, and she fell to the ground everything turned black, she couldn't see but she could hear slightly, Liv was crying calling out 'Mommy' being pulled away.

"She is going to get on that stage tonight, no matter what." She could hear Alexander say this, then cold water was splashed on her face, a little of her vision came back just a little bit she could see the bright fluorescent light, the friend of Alexander's that was a doctor came and stuck a shot in her chest filling her with adrenaline.

Liv came running hugging her mom Y/n held her to her chest. "Mama are you okay?"

"I'll be fine." She whispered in the young girl's hair, she looked up at Jim and nodded her head, showing that she believed him.

    She had finished the song that would call for when she would thank people she was gonna thank the hotel owner, Alexander, then Liv, Y/n had worked on a song the day before with the young girl to help her sing and that's how it was supposed to go. "I first want to thank the hotel owner, then my daughter Liv." Liv came running out like she had been told to do, Y/n picked her up, and the crowd cheered and cooed at the child. "Who am I gonna thank next baby?" Y/n asked, then held the microphone up to the child's mouth.

    "Mr. Pierce Mommy." She said shyly.

    Y/n smiled, putting her back on the stage. "Yes and a very special thank you to my so-called manager, Alexander Pierce. Now I've heard rumors that Alex is a Jail Bird." She said in a fake singsong voice, Pierce hated being called Alex but Y/n was pissed and was looking for a fight. She took a sip from one of the people in the front rows martinis, they were all laughing thinking she was joking. "Someone call the cops and tell them that he's abducted me." She hadn't known that Liv stood behind her, basically frozen, Peggy was trying to coerce her off the stage, but she didn't move no matter what like she was glued on. "He locked me in this rose-colored cage, to keep me here for all of you." She said almost bitterly, then she swayed on the stage. "I'm stuck in your cage 'cause Alex got some big debts baby." She sang, she shook her head. "I should have listened to my ex-husband, Bucky, he tried warning me but that man brainwashed me into thinking he's a good person." She scoffed to herself. "Ya' know that's part of the reason he left me, this will be my last performance, then I'm going to take my daughter, and Bucky and leave." She said this dreamily, then her expression turned angry. "Ain't no one gonna stop m-" She'd looked in the wings and saw Pierce. "Security, Get Him Now! You're Not Even Fucking Allowed To Have A Fucking Pass Port! Your Fucking Fired Alexander Pierce You Bastard!" She yelled in the mic before the curtains drew. She threw the mic then she looked for Liv once finding her she picked her up and headed up to the room locking the door, she tried comforting the girl all night.

    The next morning I called her after seeing the newspaper, she answered the phone sounding very tired. "Hello?"

    "Hey Y/n." I said softly. "Is Liv okay?"

    "Yeah, she's sleeping right here with me, she was scared last night." She mumbled on the phone.

    "Speaking of last night I saw in the paper, what happen, you said fuck you to Pierce and fired him in front of a crowed?" He asked.

    "Yeah people are packing everything up I'm gonna come and get you, then we'll go as a family away from here and live privately." She explained what she wanted for their family. Then a knock came. "Stay on the line, I have to get that." She said.

She got up and headed for the door, she opened it, and seeing one of Pierce's men, he handed her a paper. "What's this?" She asked.

"Mr.Pierce's billing." The man replied.

Her brows furrowed. "What?" She looked through seeing, gas from 1949 for $1.00 (I wish) to all posters for $100.00 from now, at the end everything came to $9,859,974.50, yes she had lots of money but that would put her into debt the size of mountains, she slammed the door.     "What happened?" I asked when she came back on the phone.

She sighed, there was a muffled sniffle. "I can't fucking leave." She said shakily, I was lost for words. One second she was ready to leave and start fresh sort of then she turns around and is like I can't.

    "What do you mean?" I say with shock.

I could hear in her voice that she was crying. "H-he's billed me, Nine million dollars and then some, we'll-I'll lose everything." She said sniffing. "Not even the lights will stay on." It was sort of to lighten the mood. "I-I have to stay, I don't have a choice."

Another knock came. "Y/n!" Jim shouted through the door.

    "Come in." She said loud enough for him to hear.

    Once he came in he saw she was on the phone. "Who are you on the phone with?"

    "Bucky." She told him.

    "Are we leaving? They said they have the plane ready." Jim asked.

    Y/n sighed. "Bucky, I'll call you later." She said into the phone before hanging up. "As you know yesterday is and was my last performance for the eight weeks, but I can't fire that fucking ass hole."

    Jim looked at her with furrowed brows. "What do you mean he's a criminal not allowed outside of America? What is there to make it so you can't leave?"

    "This." She held up the packet of papers.

    He took it from her and skimmed through. "What the hell?"

    "Exactly, I can't afford to fire him." She sighed. "So I'm going back to Shelbyville, for a little while and we'll see what happens next but I have to talk to Pierce."

"Y/n, fire him, you're going to regret this decision if you don't." Jim told her.

She scoffed. "I'm going to fucking regret being nine million dollars in debt if I do so either way theres a regret, I'd rather be able to give my daughter every thing I never fucking got rather than nothing."

After Jim left Y/n went into an angry rage, throwing stuff around the living room. Then he came in. "Get The Fuck Out Now!" She yelled. "Before I Put A Bullet In Your Forehead!"

"Y/n I am your only family, you are alone, except for me, your parents, and your husband left you, and you barely see your daughter." He said strangely calmly. "I will make all of that go away if you don't fire me, I am the only person you have." He warned.

She glared at him. "You work me like a dog, and you take 50% of everything."

"Because we are partners but if you leave me you will be broke and alone." He told her.

She scoffed. "I can't fucking leave you, you knew if I saw that I was broke if I leave I wouldn't because you know I'd never let Liv, nor Bucky live on basically noting, so I can't fucking fire you Pierce." She spat.