1964

Four years and she still hadn't left America, she lost interest in leaving the states because of the death threats she genuinely thought if she left America she'd be killed, so when thinking that no one could have blamed her she got 'death threats' once a week hell before I knew it was fake it made me worry for her.

She came back to Shelbyville, still doing tons of tours and performances, one night she woke up quickly getting out of bed, I looked up and got out when I watched her stumble over her own feet. "Whats going on?" I asked.

She shushed me as she continued her walk to the closet grabbing one of the guns in the safe, and she headed downstairs, firing off, she hit the TV, window and the glass coffee table in the living room, I grabbed the gun from her, as Liv's cries were heard from her nursery and she came running out into the hallway, I put the safety on, and put it on the floor away from Y/n and Liv as Liv came up wrapping her hands around my neck. Y/n sat on the stairs, as I took Liv back to her room and comforted her back into sleep, then I came back out and watched as Y/n still sat on the steps.

I walked towards her. "What was that?" I asked.

Her eyes were filled with tears knowing she did something wrong. "I just thought someone broke in and was going to hurt us." She sobbed.

We were always living between Vegas in that penthouse suite and Shelbyville or whatever state she was performing in, but she was still alone in Vegas and the other states sometimes. I knew about the affair, but I ignored it because I knew deep down inside the shell of a woman she's become was still in love with me and I was still in love with her.

But eventually, everything builds up and I had to leave her for the safety of Liv, Y/n was always on something and was never there with us mentally, I didn't want Liv or Y/n around Pierce, and I can only control so much and I wasn't going to take Liv away from her mother so it wouldn't be as much as before. I packed mine and Liv's stuff while Y/n was sleeping, but I had to grab one last thing that I forgot in the bathroom connected to our room. She had woken up as I walked in."Bucky, what are you doing?" She asked when she sat up.

"I'm leaving you." I told her honestly.

"What?" She asked, getting up on her feet. "Is this because of the guy's?" She asked.

"No it's not just about 'the guys' it's also because of these." I held out a hand toward the many pill bottles sitting on the bathroom counter. "And that jackass of a manager of yours, you don't even see what he's doing to you, Y/n I love you, but you won't listen when I tell you that he's manipulating you."

I headed downstairs with her following me. "Bucky please don't leave me, I'll stop using the drugs." She cried.

"Y/n you know I'll always be here for you as a friend, but you are barely here mentally." I told her.

She looked up from her place on the stairs. "I gave you everything." She tried using this against me.

"And all I wanted was my wife and the woman I love and Liv to have her mother." I told her.

"I am her mother." She argued, I watched as sobs broke through her cries as she begged me to stay, I still love her and this hurt me to watch.

"I know you are her mother, that's why I'm willing to co-parent, you get her sometimes and I get her sometimes." I spoke softly.

"Bucky." Her red eyes looked up at me from the seat she took on the stairs. "I-I still love you." She started to cry harder.

I walked over and took her into my arms and pulled her to my chest. "It's going to be alright." I mumbled. "I'll still be here for you, Steve will too, and you are still gonna see Liv." I looked up to see the car already pulled up front. "Y/n I've got to go now."

Y/n had to go back to Vegas later that year, after the easy-to-handle divorce, Liv was with her. The phone to the large suite started ringing; the person at the front desk said Alexander was requesting her to come. So she brought Liv with her, then headed for the lobby, when were walking when Y/n looked up to look for Alexander, when she did however she saw her parents standing with him the three people were talking. "Liv." The child looked up at her mother. "How about you go to the gift shop over there for a minute." Liv ran off past the group of people, with a bright smile that reminded Y/n of Bucky.

"What's going on?" She asked to look at the manager.

He smiled at her. "Well Y/n I found your parents in the phone book."

She looked at her parents. "Go now, I don't fucking want you here, I'm sure Bucky wouldn't want you here because our daughter is here." Her voice shook with anger.

"We deserve to meet her." Her mother said.

Y/n shook her head. "No you don't, you two were horrible parents, now leave the hotel."

Alexander stepped forward and pulled her aside. "You're newly divorced, and have a week every month with your daughter, just go with this go on stage and during that moment where you show your appreciation thank 'your dear and kind wonderful parents', make it look like you have family you're still connected to."

Liv came running up. "Mama! Look, it's you." She smiled while holding up a piece of merchandise.

Y/n smiled down at her then looked at Alexander. "Fine but they're only here for one show and then they leave."

Later that day with Liv in the crowd with Peggy, her friend, she sang her songs. "I'd like to thank my wonderful and beautiful daughter Liv along with my parent's for being here tonight for this show, I'd also like to thank my Manager Alexander Pierce for bringing my parents here." It was an act.

The next morning while Liv slept in, Y/n picked up the phone next to her bed, the phone started ringing and she picked it up. "Hello?" She asked.

"Hey Y/n." I spoke through the other end.

She smiled to herself. "What's up Bucky?" She asked.

"Um, I saw that your parents came to the show last night, what happened?" I asked with concern.

"It was nothing, just something for show." She shrugged.

I sighed. "D-did Liv-"

She cut me off. "No I made sure she was sitting with Peggy, I didn't want her around my parents almost as much as you probably didn't." She explained.

"Can I talk to her?" I asked.

"She's sleeping right now, last night was a lot. I'll call you back as soon as she wakes up." She told me.

"Alright I'll talk to you later Y/n, bye." I told her before we hung up.