four

"SHIT SHIT SHIT I THINK I PUT IN TOO MUCH!!" Layla yells in a panicked tone while mixing Coach Simonds coffee. Fast forward about 10 minutes to when the marvelous idea of sedating Coach's coffee popped into my mind.

So far we already got the actual coffee by nearly flashing one of the creepy predator Math teachers, Mr Hendricks. The sedatives were funded by me, I always keep Ambien on me cause it usually calms my mind whenever I feel uneasy.

"You know he could use a little extra sleep. I mean how stressful is his job? Yelling at teenagers, forcing them to run miles on end when he can't even bend down without flashing our poor innocent eyes." I say jokingly, putting on my Burt's Bees tinted lip balm while looking in the mirror, right now we were in the girls bathroom.

She continues stirring vigorously, very focused on the task at hand, unlike me.

"Are you going to Max's party tonight?" I ask, maybe I'd go if she'd also be there. "I don't really know, I might but I don't know many people in the school apart from you and random white kids who keep on asking to touch my hair." She says slowly down her stirring.

"Oh and Theodore, but the only reason I know him is cause we're cousins and we live together. His parents let me stay at their's til mine where done doing whatever the fuck."

Wow, I didn't even know they were cousins... Well Stella how the fuck didn't you figure that out when they have the exact same surna-

"MY PRECIOUS IS DONE!!" She says, shooting me a proud look. "I think the special guest deserves a taste at our stupendous creation." I say while shoving my lip balm in the back pocket of my jeans.

"Shall we madam?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at her and interlock our arms together. She put the teaspoon down on the sink and held the mug tightly.

"We shall."

-

"Shit did it work?" Layla asks while inventively scanning Coach Simonds face to make sure he was asleep. I can't believe our plan actually fucking worked!

Layla moved from the back of the class to the seat next me. "Oh my god Stella I think it worked!" She exclaims happily jumping out of her seat, strutting up to coach's desk. His face was flat on his desk, while his earphones and laptop where still on.

"Stella this is fucking hilarious, he's completely out of it!" Stella giggles, catching everyone's attention. She then pauses the show he was watching on his laptop.

"Layla what the fuck are you doing?" A deep voice questions in a confused tone, as her eyes grew bigger she immediately looks in the person's direction. She was looking at Theodore, and says "Getting us a ticket out of detention, you're welcome by the way."

"Yeah, now we can all leave this shithole." I state looking at him, while packing my bag and pulling it up to my shoulders.

Layla quickly grabs her small black backpack while stuffing her book into it. I walk to the door of the classroom, keeping my hand of the brass handle.
"Are you guys coming or not?" I ask looking around at everyone.

"I'm coming with bitch. Don't forget meee." Layla says, running to my side. "I'll also come with." A quiet voice chirps in, that quiet voice was coming from Jade Davis, we've been in the same schools since kindergarten so we're kinda familiar with each other.

"No one else?" I ask looking at Max and Theodore, I honestly wouldn't mind if Theodore came, but definitely not Max though. "You're gonna get us into so much shit Layla." Theodore says while getting up, holding onto the straps of his bag.