six

"What if she hits me if I try and wake her up?" I faintly hear a voice ask. "Then I don't know, hit her back?" Another voice replies as I slowly begin to open my eyes.

I rub my forehead and slowly sit up, seeing Jade and Layla sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You're awake!" Layla exclaims as she tackles me to the bed, all of us chuckling loudly. "So you know how us three where gonna go to Max's party?" I nod while playing with the small tassels of a navy blue pillow.

"So unfortunately Max's party got cancelled because of unknown reasons, so we can just chill here if you two want I guess?" Layla continues, pointing to herself and Jade.

"Trust me Layla, it is not unfortunate that the biggest asshat's party got cancelled." I state, rolling my eyes. "Theo's parents aren't gonna be home until Sunday morning since they're on a business trip in Turkey, so we have the whole house for the weekend if you two wanna stay over." Layla explains.

"Please, for the love of all the good things in the world, please stay over! I cannot stand Theodore, he is the biggest fucking dunce in the world. And I bet he's gonna bring girls over, like he does every fucking weekend, and they're probably gonna end up fucking like rabbits." She spits out hastily while looking at Jade and I with pleading eyes. 

"As long as we get to embarrass him in front of whichever girl decides to climb into his bed." I say with a mischievous smirk on his face. "And as long as we get to finish all the Twilight movies." Jade adds.

"Yes yes my dear children, we will get to do all that and more by the end of Sunday, let me just get some extra blankets from the storage room at the main house." Layla states, rubbing her hands together and continues, "Jade will you please water a few of my plant babies while you, my dear Stella, please get extra snacks from the kitchen at the main. And just tell him you and Jade are staying over so he keeps the fucking level to an all time low." She requests as she chuckles. 

"I don't know if I'll be able to tame that beast, but I shall try my very hardest." I say as if I'm speaking to royalty, bowing down. I decide to leave my shoes off, but of course my socks are still on because my gorgeous feet are pricey to look at, no one's getting to see these babies for free.  

I walk past the pool in front of Layla's house, and enter the main house through the big glass sliding doors that were at the back of the house, facing the pool. I walk past the two ginormous living areas, a couple other random rooms until I finally reach the kitchen. I spot Theodore and another tall male figure standing next to him, the random guy chuckling at some shit he said.

As I fully step into the kitchen, both of their heads turning me to. Theodore rolls his eyes at me, as the other guy slowly looks me up and down, fucking perv. I then just realized my red skull sweater was no longer on my torso, remembering I took it off right before I feel asleep, by the way that nap was probably the best nap I've ever taken in all honesty.

This resulted in me just being in a tight black spaghetti strap crop top that just stopped right below my breasts. It was also a bit revealing, showing off some cleavage. I didn't mind though, as long as I felt comfortable that's all that really matters.  

"What the fuck do you want?" Theodore asks in an annoyed tone, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned his back against the marble counter behind him. "Layla just wanted me to tell you that Jade and I are staying over, so get over yourself because you're going to be seeing a lot more of me." I state confidently, plastering on a fake smile.

"This is so great, Layla's having a little sleepover with a bitchy girl I don't even know." He remarked back, using that same overly-sweet fake tone I used. "Well I can assure you big guy, I definitely am not going to put her in any danger, you however..." I say, walking closer to him as his friend still says nothing, but watch me like a hawk.