Welcome To Hellfire

I opened the creaky door to the room where hellfire always met up in for DND games. When i walked in i saw Gareth, Jeff and Eddie already there, waiting. "Hey guys." I greeted the boys. They looked up once they heard me speak. "Oh hey, Y/N." Jeff smiled at me. "Heya little sis, what are you doing here?" Eddie asked me, as i don't really show up DND games because well i dont play DND. " I dont know. Kinda wanted to see who Mike and Dustin managed to persuade into playing DnD with you guys." I told him. Gareth looked up at me and smiled from his seat beside the table he was setting up for the game. "Okay." Eddie said kinda suspiciously . I sat on the arm of Gareth's chair. "Hey Gareth." I scruffled his hair up. "Hi Y/N."He swatted my hand away and went back to setting up the game.

"Absolutely not." Eddie plainly said as Mike and Dustin where standing with Sinclair's younger sister, Erica. "You asked for a sub, we delivered." Dustin defended his friends. "This is Hellfire club not ,Babysitting club." Eddie leaned forwards. "Im eleven, you long haired Freak." Erica said to Eddie. I tried to hold my laugh in but it was kinda hard because the look on Eddie's face was priceless. I let out a chuckle and Eddie turned and gave me a look. If looks could kill I'd be dead. Gareth nudged me lightly. I was standing in front of him and Jeff was standing behind him."My,My. The child speaks. So, what's your name child? " Eddie questioned the girl. "Erica Sinclair." She stated proudly. "So this is Sinclair's infamous sister. " He chuckled lightly. "He's sharp." Erica said making Gareth, Jeff and i all chuckle. Eddie shot us a look and we quickly stopped laughing. "What's your class and level? Level one dwarf?" He joked. Gareth and Jeff burst out into a fit of laughter even though in my own personal opinion the joke wasn't even all that funny. "My name is Lady Applejack. And im a chaotic good half elf rouge, level fourteen. I will sneak behind any monster you throw my way and stab them in the back with my poison soaked kukri. And i'll smile as i watch them die a slow, agonizing death. So, we gonna do this or are we gonna keep chitchatting like this is your Mommy's book club?" When Erica said that the look and all the boys faces was just disbelief. After a moment of looking at eachother in silence Eddie stuck out his hand to shake and game her a small smirk. "Welcome to Hellfire."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry for the short chapter but ill post another one later today. Thx for the support on the last chapter, it means alot. <3