Chrissy

I ran to Gareth's house with tears threatening to fall. Gareth's house began to come into sight and i saw i left his window open, thankfully i hadn't closed it behind me. Quickly i climbed up onto his window sill and stepped into his room. Gareth was sitting up in his bed, on the phone. "Hey Kelsie, whats up?" I heard him say into the phone. I walked up to him and he finally noticed i had come back, with teary eyes. "Can i call you back Kelsie?" After Gareth said that he hung up on Kelsie and put the phone down on his bedside table. "Are you okay Y/N? What happened?" He shot straight up and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back and finally let my tears fall. "C-Chrissy..." Was all i managed to get out. " It's okay, you can tell me leter, Yeah?" Gareth said while he carefully pulled me onto the bed with him. He rested his back on the headboard and placed my head onto his chest. He rubbed my arm comforting me and trying to clam me down. 

After a minute or two calmed down a good bit. "I went back to the trailer and Chrissy was...on the floor, her limbs where snapped..and her- eyes had blood dripping from them." I said slowly trying to remain calm. "Oh shit, was Eddie there?" Gareth asked with a worried look on his face. I nodded no. "His car was gone as well." There was a moment of silence before Gareth spoke up. "Do you know where he could have gone to?" He asked me, concerned. " I mean...i have an idea to where he could be." I admitted. 

"Are you sure that he could be here?" Gareth asked me as he drove us to a run down looking house with a shed in the back garden. "I don't know. But it's worth a try." He stopped the car and we headed towards the front door cautiously. "Doesn't look like anyones home." Gareth told me. " Then let's check the back shed. "Uh ok, let's go into the creepy deserted shed at three in the fucking morning." He whisper yelled to me. "Shut up Gareth and come with me." I grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the shed. We turned on our flash lights and i opened the door. "Eddie? Are you in here?" I yelled out. "Hello?" Gareth shouted. "Doesn't look like anyone's been here in a while." He spoke. I let go of his wrist and walked towards a table with empty beer cans and m&m rappers. "Look." I simply said and Gareth walked up to the table and saw it all. He went to go speak but i shushed him. I heard the floorboards creek in the other corner of the work shed. "Eddie." I called out to him. After a few seconds of silence i finally heard my brothers voice.

"Y/N?" Eddie whispered from the dark corner. I shun my torch onto him and saw he was huddled into the corner, shaking. "Oh Eddie. "I whispered and sat on the floor to hug him. He held on tight as Gareth came over to us. "Eddie." Gareth whispered happily, he sat on the floor with us. I pulled away from Eddie and gave him a weak smile. "What happened at the trailer Eddie?" I asked him quietly. "I didn't do it Y/N, i swear." I hugged him tight and whispered into his shoulder. "I know Eddie, i know."  "Are you okay Eddie?" Gareth asked him as i pulled away from the hug and stood up. "Eh, hanging in there." Eddie laughed. "You guys really shouldn't be here, you need to go." He said randomly. "Why?" Gareth asks him and stands up beside me. "Because when someone realizes she's.... dead, there gonna think it was me and if you two are here they'll think you helped and i cant get you guys into trouble, i cant." Eddie ranted. "Are you sure Eddie?" I questioned the shaking boy. He sighed. "Yeah." He said quietly. Gareth and i hugged him and said goodbye. "Bye Eddie, be safe. I love you." Gareth left with me walking behind him. "Let's go back to mine before the sun rises and my parents realize I'm gone." Gareth suggested and we drove away from the rundown cabin. "I hope he'll be okay." He whispered under his breath and sighed.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thankyou so much for over 200 reads already, it means alot. Ill update tomorrow. <3

FOLLOW MY TITKOK ACCOUNT: wattpad.1o1 Thx.