Band Practice

I woke up to a slap in the face from Gareth. "Eh, what the fuck." I mumbled waking up and pushing his hand out of my face. When i looked over at Gareth, he was still sleeping. "Wake up Dumbass." I said while shaking him awake. He groaned in response. I shook him harder. No response. "Gareth, wake the fuck up!" I yelled into his ear. "What time is it?" He groaned in his morning voice as he woke up. "I don't know, like ten something." I replied unsure. "Come on Gareth, get up." I stood up and grabbed his arm, dropping him on the floor. "Ow!" He yelped as he hit the floor with a thud. "Sorry Gareth." I apologised with a laugh. Gareth hit me over the head in defence. "Stop laughing." He began too laugh himself. "Ok, help me up." Gareth put out his hand. "Fine." I helped him too his feet and we walked to his bedroom door. "I'm just gonna check too see if my parents have left yet. Stay here till i get back." Gareth said as he walked out the door and closing it behind him.

I sat down on Gareth's bed and sighed, I hoped Eddie was alright and that everything would be back too normal by the end of spring break and that Eddie could graduate and finally get his diploma that he's been working so hard for, He even raised his grade in math from an E- to a C-. Eddie was really proud of his improved grade and now it might not even matter. Before i knew it Gareths bedroom door opened and in he came with his messy curly hair and pyjamas. "They gone?" I questioned him and stood up. "Yep, both cars are gone."
"Good."
I looked at Gareth. "We better get ready, the guys will be here soon." He stated and walked towards his wardrobe. "Yeah, you're right. Do your parents still have your sisters old clothes?" I asked the curly haired boy. "Yeah there in the spare bedroom." Gareth pointed out the door. "Thanks Gareth." I walked out into the hall and into the guest bedroom two doors down from Gareth's room.
I rummaged through his sisters old clothes and found an outfit. "Eh, It'll do." I mumbled under my breath and went to go get changed in the bathroom.

Once i finished getting ready in the bathroom i knocked on Gareth's door. "Are you ready?" I asked through the door.  The door opened revealing gareth dressed in a new outfit. "Yep, you?" He asked me. "Yeah." The phone interrupted me and we both looked towards the phone in his bedroom. "It's probably Jeff." Gareth said and he turned around to answer the phone. I walked into his bedroom and sat on his bed beside the phone. "Hello? Oh cool, see ya." I heard Gareth say into the phone to who i assumed was Jeff. "Jeff?" I asked once Gareth put down the phone. "Yeah, The guys are on their way. " He layed down on the bed beside me. "Okay." I ruffled his hair, Gareth smiled in response. "Stop Y/N, you're gonna mess up my hair." He laughed and swatted away my hand. "I have an idea while we wait." I proposed. "Alright. Yeah, what is it?" He asked my while he sat up. "Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Yeah."

After around 5 minutes of playing truth or dare i thought of the perfect dare. "Truth or Dare?" I asked Gareth with a grin on my face. "Uhh Truth." He said plainly. "Wait no please pick dare, i have such a good one." I begged. "Fine. Dare." He gave in with a sigh. "I dare you too call Kelsie Thompson and ask her out." I said, I kinda secretly hoped she would say no but i knew that was selfish.
"Uhh i don't know, what if she says no?" Gareth said unsurely while biting his nails. "She won't." She definitely will.
"Ok fine." he took a deep breath and picked up the phone. "Good luck!" I playfully punched his shoulder. He dialled the phone with a shaky hand. " I'm gonna give you some privacy, good luck." I kissed his cheek and went downstairs.

I was flipping through one of Gareth's Mums fashion magazines when i heard the doorbell. I jumped to my feet and opened the front door. "Hey guys." I greeted the two boys. "Heya Y/N" They both greeted me. "Where's Gareth?"  Jeff asked. I moved aside to let them in and i closed the door.  "He's just upstairs, i'll go get him. " I replied and smiled at him.  I walked up the creaky stairs and opened up Gareth's bedroom door to see him sitting in his bed, tearing up. Quickly a went over to him. "What's wrong Gareth?" I asked him. He didn't say anything, just wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me, with his head on my stomach. I hugged him back right. "It's fine, you deserve better anyways, she's a bitch too most people." I soothed him. "I just wanted someone to like him, like that." He whispered softly. I kissed his head and hugged him tight.

/////////////////////////////////////////////
Sorry this took so long. Xx
I'm staring secondary school and i was just a bit busy <3