Part 4 - I Can See Her

Elizabeth and Amber returned to the study room, Amber was ecstatic, she couldn't believe what she had just done, her whole life had been changed in a single day.

"How are we going to find the others?" Amber asked.

"Well you found me through your gift of sight, so I'm hoping you're able to find them the same way." Elizabeth replied.

"But I didn't find you on my own, the witches showed me you, I don't know how to make it happen." Amber said.

"And that's why I'm here. Your brand new to this, of course you don't know what to do, but your powers are there, you just need that little bit of extra help right now to learn to how to use them, so I'm going to help you just like the witches in your dream did." Elizabeth said.

Amber watched as Elizabeth laid a tapestry out on the floor and started putting candles around it, lighting them one by one. She asked Amber to close the curtains and then join her on the floor.

The two women sat inside the circle of candles and Elizabeth held out her hands to Amber.

"Hold them." She said softly whilst she breathed in the calming scent of lavender and chamomile.

"Close your eyes and breathe deeply, connect your energies to mine and let them fuel your power. Your soul is connected to these three other women, they are your spirit sisters." Elizabeth said.

Amber took deep breaths as she tried to concentrate. Inside her mind she saw the ocean, crashing waves, rain and snow.

"Can you see anything?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes. Water and ice. I see...a bow and arrow. She's a Sagittarius." Amber said.

Elizabeth smiled with her eyes remaining closed.

"Can you see her? Where is she?" She asked.

"I see an Australian flag...Perth to be exact, she's surfing, I can see her...teaching people to swim, she's drawn to the water." Amber said.

Suddenly, Amber gasped and opened her eyes frantically, letting go of Elizabeth's hands and pulling hers away.

"What happened? What's wrong?" Elizabeth asked.

"I don't know, it was like a nightmare but I wasn't asleep. The sky turned red and the sea turned black. The girl got dragged under." Amber said breathlessly.

"You saw the future again. You seen your fate and now your seeing hers, they're getting stronger." Elizabeth said with a concerned face.

"What are?" Asked Amber.

"Whatever creatures are lurking in the underworld, I think they're taking advantage of you and putting that scenario in your brain for you to see, to scare you, to make you not want to use your powers and find the girls." Elizabeth said.

"Well it's not going to work, if that's the future then I can't let that happen...at least I'll try to not let that happen." Amber said boldly.

Elizabeth looked at her proudly.

"Your starting to get a warriors attitude. What happened to that reluctant girl who was stood on my door step a few hours ago?" She asked.

"She embraced how powerful she truly was." Amber said smiling

"Good, that's what I like to hear. Now, shall we start getting packed for Australia?" Elizabeth asked.

"We're going to Australia!?" Amber shouted with excitement.

"Well of course, we have to speak to this girl." Elizabeth said.

"But what about money? I'm on minimum wage I can't afford to just jump on a plane and fly to the other side of the word." Amber said.

"Don't you worry about that, I have the power of persuasion, I could make someone imagine I have money in my hand even if I don't." said Elizabeth.

"No way!" Amber said.

"Remember this morning, when I asked you if you were lying? You had a feeling that made you want to speak, didn't you?" Said Elizabeth.

"Oh my god, that was you!" Amber shouted with a look of shock on her face.

Elizabeth bowed and Amber laughed.

"We better go and book a flight then." Said Elizabeth.

"Next stop, Perth." Amber said grinning.