𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞

When we got there, Truman did all the talking

"Hello. The ferry's still here, huh.. Thought I might have missed it," He chuckled nervously as we both stepped up to the stand. "Truman, everything will be okay" I whispered to him reassuringly.

"Yeah, I really hope.." He whispered back "One-way or return?" The man asked. Truman's face fell flat

"Oh return please.." I responded for Truman. The man handed him the ticket and Truman looked at it for a split second. He then shook it in front of the man's face as he had a smile that looked like he was regretting this already. "C'mon Truman-" I dragged him closer to the ferry. Truman speed walked towards the ferry and looked back at the man at the stand, then me, then the ferry.

He looked at it for quite a while and then deeply sighed. "You know Truman, you don't have to do this.." I stated "I know Maddie. I know." He said shakily.

He then walked closer to the ferry until he was on the dock. He walked extremely slowly and I followed slowly behind him. He then saw an almost sunken boat in the water and came to a halt. He was so stunned he almost fell over. I caught him before he fell into the water.

He was breathing very heavily until I said "Maybe we shouldn't go okay? I think we should head home.." "Yeah, I think so too.." He responded still out of breath. "Do you need any help, sir?" One of the men on the ferry asked Truman

"No no, we've got it!.. Thanks though. You just go along without us.." I said for Truman. He might have still been in shock so It felt right to respond for him. I felt quite badly, I guess the boat in the water reminded him of the boat his father and him were on.

I dropped Truman off at home. I think he needed time to himself. I went back to my home and waited until Christof had a request for me to meet him wherever Truman was. Maybe he didn't need me for the rest of the day? Although that would be strange..

... TIME SKIP

I was sitting on the couch reading a magazine about Truman and how this week's episodes were getting better and better. I guess they were, for the people actually watching it at least. Not for me though. The fact that Truman might get closer and closer to knowing the truth made my head ache. It was a scary thought to say the least. What would happen in the future if he found out? How would I make money? Would the show end? Would Truman leave Seahaven? It sounds selfish of me but I really wonder what will happen. All these thoughts made me sick to my stomach, but my thoughts got put on hold when I heard Christof telling me to meet Truman at the beach. I thought 'why would Truman be at the beach around this time?' but of course, I followed through with Christof's request and got in my car.

Around 5 minutes later I saw Truman sitting there looking deep in thought. I felt bad for bothering him while he was spending time by himself but really, what can I do. I sat in my car for a minute before getting out. I knew this wasn't a good time to bother him but I still went through.