𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Me and Truman had called in sick to work after the events of Truman meeting his father for the first time in years

Me and Truman had called in sick to work after the events of Truman meeting his father for the first time in years. Before we went our separate ways I could tell that he was still shaken up. I wish I could help him, I really do. But I just don't have the right words to comfort him.

'Gee, what a friend I am! Margot Ortiz best friend of the year who would've known' I pondered. I scoffed out loud as I thought about it. "God I suck!" I thought out loud as I slammed my head against my steering wheel, causing the horn to go off. Apparently that caused a chain reaction because before I could even blink, everyone was honking back at me. "Jesus H. Christ!" I shouted. This was going to be a long day.

... TIME SKIP

I was now in my house, waiting till Christof requested me to do something. I was reading To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee until I heard Christof speak to me through my earpiece.

"Margot, what you pulled earlier today was unacceptable. What were you even thinking? Were you even thinking?" He practically screamed in my ear. "Oh God Christof, what the hell did I do now?" I deadpanned. I really was confused, he hadn't given me orders of any sorts earlier today so I really don't understand where all this was coming from.

"What do you mean what the hell did I do now? You didn't stop Truman from going after his father." He raised his voice at me. "Christof, you didn't tell me that I had to stop him? So I didn't! Besides, doesn't it add drama to your show? Isn't this exactly what you've been wanting? Well Christof, I'm here to tell you that you got what you wanted." I hissed. He truly needed to be humbled..

"I could fire you right now if I wanted," He spoke to me in a low tone "But you're not going to, are you?" I remarked in a teasing manner. He didn't respond for a second. "I just- I was just going to tell you to head over to Truman's house.." He mumbled. "Alright, I'll head over there soon." I spoke back. We ended the chat right then and there and I headed over to my dressing room to get ready.

Once I was done I quickly walked over to my car because I knew that if I didn't get over to Truman's in time, it would be my final straw with Christof. I really can't risk that, now can I? 

I made it there and knocked on the front door. Hannah.. Sorry, sorry. Meryl answered the door and welcomed me in. Me and her have always gotten along. She can be a bit strict with Truman but she's just doing her job. The only thing that sets me off is the fact, deep down inside I know that she doesn't truly care about Truman. Which is a pretty big problem to me since well- she married the man. It's not my life anyway. Almost is but not quite. 'Neither is her marriage' I thought.

She informed me that Truman was in the basement fixing the lawnmower? I was just as confused as you are, why is he fixing it when he could go out and buy a new one? Whatever. I'll go see what's up with Truman. I walked down to the basement slowly as I saw Truman sitting on the bed down there. He had a bag in his hand. He finally revealed what was inside the bag, it was a red sweater. The sweater Sylvia had left behind that one night.