Chapter 3 - Keep Driving

{song:
Keep Driving
Harry Styles}

Sagittarius Pov:

It turns out having to rule 1/3 of a kingdom is not enough stress on a 19 year old, you also have to make them live five hours away with 11 other people they don't know.

Yeah that was news to me too.

Currently we were all on this big bus that Scorpio says celebrities use when they travel for tour.

I'm pretty sure he only said that to get Leo and Libra excited. He's such a butthead.

"Okay everyone, listen up!" Ophi, our 'caretaker,' shouted from the front of the bus. "You guys are getting split up three to a booth."

"I don't even know why we need him we're all adults." Taurus mumbled under her breath.

"Yeah, and we have Cap." Virgo added which made Capricorn roll his eyes.

Ophi started to annonce the seating arrangement, "First group is Cancer, Scorpio, and Pieces." They all got up and headed to the front of the bus.

"Second group is Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn." They too got up and sat in the seat next to group one.

Ophi continued, "Third group is Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius." The girls cheered and high-fived each other, they all got along pretty well.

Wait, this means I'm left with-

"And last group, Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius."

What the hell!

The two boys jumped up and trotted down to the very back of the bus.

"This is going to be fun!" Aries said and Leo agreed.

I followed them as they picked a seat where we could all fit in together.

They found one and Aries started to slide in before Leo stopped him.

"What are you doing?" He seemed astonished.

"What do you mean, I'm getting in?" Aries seemed just as confused as I was.

Leo rolled his eye and stepped back from the seat. "Ladies always go first." He said looking up at me and picked his hand up to tell me to get in. I smiled and grabbed his hand to help me get in.

"Ohh, I get it now." Aries turned to Leo as they both looked at each other trying to find out who goes next.

After a good 30 seconds I broke the silence, "Could you two dorks get in already?" I laughed at their foolishness.

Aries smiled and got in with Leo following behind him.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Aries asked looking at both of us.

"Truth or dare?" Leo suggested and I raised my brows.

"Isn't that kinda cliché." I looked at him.

"Who cares, we're on a tour bus. What else are we going to do?" Aries told me.

"Fine." I said smiling at the fact they all still believed this was a tour bus.

Capricorn's Pov:

The bus ride wasn't that bad with Virgo and Taurus, they mostly just kept to themselves, which was nice.

But, besides the sudden noises and laughter coming every now and then from the back of the bus, it was quiet.