Chapter 6 - Alleyways

{Song:
                        Alleyways
                                          The neighborhood}

Taurus Pov:

"You know it's actually not bad." Aqua protested while eating her funnel cake.

"Yeah, it's not bad but I keep get sugar all over me." Virgo replied while dusting the white powder off of his jeans.

I laughed to my self as he spread it in more and more with each wipe before he eventually gave up.

"Ok, where do you guys wanna go next?" I asked as they both looked up from their desserts.

Aquarius darted her eyes around the area we were sitting at before gazing back at me. "How about the Zero Gravity Machine?"

I turned my head to the ride she suggested, "Oooh, that sounds fun!" I smiled back at her.

"Woah, woah, woah." Virgo put his hands up in protest, "We just ate. Wouldn't that end up in projectile vomit?" He asked in a sarcastic undertone.

"Oh, stop being so anxious for once!" Aqua teased punching him lightly on the shoulder.

"I'm not being anxious! I'm bringing up crucial points that you two will thank me for later." He scolded.

"Cmon!! Go on just this one ride with us? All we've been doing is eating bad carnival food."  I pleaded giving him the puppy dog eyes- though I don't think it made a difference.

He stared at Aqua, then me, then the ride, then back at me again before finally giving in, "Fine. But don't be mad if I pass out or something crazy like that."

Aqua practically jumped out of her seat.

I giggled and got out of the seat as well and extended my arm to Virgo, he reluctantly took my hand with a smile as I dragged him to the ride.

We got in line and patiently waited for our turn.

"It will be fun!" I comforted him, "I promise."

He looked back up at the spinning ride and was about to say something when Aquarius interrupted him.

"Come on guys, we're next!"

We looked at each other before slowly got on the ride, trying to find three seats next to each other.

As I buckled in and heard the safety procedures and I could feel my stomach start to float.

Maybe Virgo was right about throwing up on this ride. I thought to myself as I looked at how happy Aquarius was giggling at Virgo while he griped the handle bar.

I looked back at my own buckle thinking if I actually wanted to do this or not, but before I could even make up mind the door to the ride slammed shut.

"Everyone buckled and ready to go." The worker announced more as a statement then a question.

"Um, actu-" I got cut off.

"Great." She ignored me and pressed a button and before I knew it we were spinning at a alarming rate while I felt like I was going to barf my brains out.

Yup, Virgo was definitely right.

Leos pov:

Me and Libra were having a lot of fun! We had just got snow cones and went in the horribly crafted maze before deciding to go into a fun house.

"Ugh I hate couples." Libra said in disgust while the two people in front of us were making out in the line.

"Really? I for sure thought you were into all of that?" I said jokingly knowing that she definitely was a 'independent woman' type.