Chapter 19 - The Unknown II

??? Pov:

"No, no, they fully believed it." I said trying to convince him.

"Are you sure? You know what happened the last time." He gave me a glare.

"Yes I'm sure. The last time was a rookie mistake. It won't happen again. I've even got backups." I motioned to the men and woman in suits behind me.

He looked them up and down.

"You call that backup?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Listen Cepheus, I want to make history. You hear? Not some cheap ass story that could- if lucky, get on the newspapers front page. No. That's not going to happen. When people say my name I want a shiver to go down their spine. A horrid silence to fill the air. A cold breeze to make the goosebumps on your arm to stand up. What you are giving to me right now is a local news story, ok? But that's not what I want, now is it?"

"No sir." I mumbled not meeting his dark eyes.

"What was that."

"No sir." I said more clearly and confident this time.

"Give me what I want or I'll find someone else to do it for me."

I gulped down all my negative thoughts before caving in to his standards,

"Ok. I'll do it...
I'll bring the kids."

......................................................

PLOT TWIST ITS CEPHUS WHO WROTE THE BOOK AND HES THE VILLAIN WHO WOULDVE THOUGHT?! (definitely not me I'm literally making all of this up on the spot)