Chapter 26 - Class Fight

{Song:
                      Class Fight
                                         By: Melanie Martinez }

Scorpio pov:

I watched as she slowly pulled a bow out of her pouch and aimed it at the target. Her breath going steady, she released the arrow and smiled as she saw it hit directly in the middle.

"Alright we get it Katness Everdean." Ophi smirks and writes something down in his notebook.

We had been practicing a lot with weapons lately. Knifes, swords, shattered glass- you name it. It was supposed to get us used to being in a actual fight. But most of the things we were using were enough power to kill someone. And I wasn't so sure I was ready for that.

Ophi didn't care though. He knew that this is what we needed to survive, and I wasn't going to argue with that.

"Nice shot." I told Sag as she sat down next to me and Capricorn got up to show his choice of weapon.

"Thanks!" She smiled at me. "I feel like I'm getting really good at it."

"Yeah, but I don't know why you couldn't have chose something easier." I told her referring to her choice of the bow and arrows.

She looked down at her weapon then back up at me, "Because I wanted something different. Imagine you're in a fight getting absolutely smashed and out of no where someone pulls out a bow and arrow. You're so shocked that you're screwed." She says shrugging at the end.

"I guess so." I said mumbling a little before my head turned to Capricorn and watched as he walked up to the platform.

A gun laid at the side of him and he picked it up gently and took it off safety. He pointed it to the same target where Sag had shot her bow and arrow, and started to aim.

A loud boom went off and I watched as the bullet ripped the paper in its desired shot.

Ophi clapped as Cap put the gun down. "I'm very impressed with you all today. You have shown skills and quick thinking. You should be very proud with yourselves."

"That's like the first time he's said something nice to us." Sagittarius whispered beside me and snickered. I smiled at her statement and saw Capricorn sat down in his spot.

Before long the bell rang and it was time to go to the next class, which for me would be Algebra 3 with Sag, Gemini, and Pisces. We usually get in trouble in that class for talking so much. Or actually to rephrase that- Sag is the one who talks and we all get the brunt of it.

I used to get annoyed with her but after a while I got used to it. And sometimes if you really pay close attention to her, she starts making a lot of sense.

"Dude, did you here our biology teachers having a baby?" Gemini asked Sag loud enough for everyone to hear.

Sag tossed her back pack on her back. "What, no? Wait isn't he like 70?" Pisces interrupted her while we all walked together to the next class.

"He probably in his mid 50's." He said looking at Gem for approval.

"I don't know, but that's not what matters. What I heard is that it's Mrs. Lea's baby." She had a smug look on her face.

"Where the hell did you hear that?" I said scanning her.

She shrugged, "I like to sneak into the teacher lounge every once in a while, what can I say?"

"Ew, that means they did it!" Sag made an overdramatize throw up sound.

"Yeah, that's going to be a hard image to erase Gem, thanks." I told her sarcastically.