Chapter 2

(Let's skip a few days since the last chapter)

Percy was alone, he was cold and his hart had turned to stone. He had made himself a home in a alleyway. It was just some clothes and sticks that where balanced in a form of a tent. He always had to salvage food an supplyes from the garbage and the ground. He was thinking of his accomplishments, and the pain they've brought to people who where in the way. Leo had saved Calypso, so he didn't realy hurt her. But me mostly thought of Circe and her followers, how he and Annabeth had destroyed their home, leaving them to the pirates.

He knew from Reyna and Hyla that everyone one the island had survived, and that the sisters where the only ones taken. He looked to the sky, and asked himself "is there any purpose in my life? I'm already dead, only my body and mind are still here. I don't even have money, and no resources to get there." He looked to his side and saw a certain casino. "or maby not". He stood up from his little 'tent' and walked over to the casino, getting looks of disgust. He walked in and went to the counter, where he found an attractive woman with broun, almost black hair, and black eyes in the uniform of the Lotus Casino.

She smiled at him and asked "Hello, are you Persous... No last name? We have an reservation for you". He smiled at her "Yes, that would be me. I just need my card, which I think I ordered an black platinum one?". She nodded in return and slid the card over the counter "your room is the number 1009, you can take the escalator to the 73 floor". "Thank you miss" and with that percy went to his room. Once inside, he immediately bagun to have flashbacks to when he was here on his first quest.

He saw himself with Grover and Annabeth having all sorts of fun, from simple relaxing to bungee jumping. He collapsed on the bed and almost fell in the realm of Morpheus but he stood up and went to the closet for fresh clothes. He found some black shirts with a wavy golden pattern like a ripple in a pond, a tan jacket with a high collar, the insides and cuffs of the sleeves lined with white fur, and black gloves. He took the clothes out and laid them on the bed, then he went to take a shower.

"I still need to distract Poseidon, since he disowned me and won't except me into his domain. Flying will be just as bad, if not even worse, since Zeus still can detect me and flying into the ocean of monsters is a bad idea. I won't get past Scylla and Charybdis. Not to mention once I don't have fuel I'm fucked. I just need half an hour, half an hour to get there, and then he can't do anything to me, since he has almost if not no power there".

He walked out of the shower, shaved (he is still 18, almost 19 years old) and put on his new clothes, then sat on the bed. He thought for a while until he saw where he was siting and grinned like a maniac. "Perceus ex fucking Jackson, your a genius!". He stood up, took his card and casually walked to the elevator. Once back in the lobby he was greeted with a sweet "hello" from the same wommen on behind the counter. "Sir, are you leaving so soon? We just opened a whole new bathhouse.", "well, I have still dutys to attend to, but could I get some business cards? I would like to... recomand this casino to some of my friends" percy answered with a wink. She looked puseled for a moment until she caught on. She smiled and gave him the business cards "I hope to see you soon young Sir, and please leave a good recommendation on our wepsite!" she said smiling "I will, have a nice day" and with that, he left.

Percy POV

I don't know what to feel, and to be honest, I can't feel anything. Everything was going according to plan for now. I went into a couple shops and bought what a normal person would need. A phone, a powerful laptop, some clothes (that looked exactly like the ones that I were) and double hunting knives. The knives where the darkest black that I've ever seen, and had some golden rippel pattern on the blades, blades which looked terrifieng.

(like that but instead of red it's gold)

After that I went into a caffe, getting myself some capuchino and sandwiches. I connected to their wifi and started searching for a boat. I found one, it was a yacht with a sails and sollar panel's. It was pricy but I bought it anyway and paid him extra to bring the documents and keys to me.

(time skip, till night)

I brought everything I needed aboard the yacht, then went to the controllroom. I sat down in the capitan's chair and immediately fell asleep. When I opened my eyes I was that I was in Morpeus realm, in replica of Poseidon's cabin.

Author POV

Percy controled his dream shadows to come and grab him, pulling him inside them. He was completely gone and out of sight. Suddenly Jacke appeared inside the room, in his bed. Percy smirked sadisticly and made a trident fall of a wall, 'waking' up Jacke. He looked around and saw that it was only the trident. He stood up and walked over, only for the trident to be snatched out of his grasp by the shadows. He looked around in panic, trying to see someone or something that took his trident.

"What have you become, dear little brother? I thought you are a' chosen one', a God amongst men?" said percy, walking out the shadow with the trident. Jacke backed away, and started to scream for help. Percy chukeld evely and said "don't bother, I sound proofed the cabin. I'm here to tell you that I put explosives all around the camp, and especially around the Athena statue". Jack looked horrified at his 'brother' and yelled "how could you?! This was your home! You fought and risked your life for this place, and now your about to blow it up?!". "As you said, this place 'was' my home. Now I couldnt give a shit if it burned down. Oh, and one last tip. Only a god of the sea can sniff them out. What will you do? Will you try and find the bombs, taking all the fame and glory, but endanger your camarads? Or will you call your father? Times ticking, you've got 3 hours. See ya~"percy said and placed the trident in it's original place. Then he made a hand gesture and made Jacke fall back and wake up to reality.

Percy waited a bit until he deemed it safe to test his luck and started the boat, going out in the direction of the sea of monsters. "Redemption, here I come" said percy in a semi depressed tone

If I messed up something or you have suggestions on how I can improve my writing, please leave a comment on that subject. Have a nice day and a blue cookie 🍪