Chapter 3, Grand Escape

Jack's POV
(bet you didn't see that coming)

I stood up immediately. 'Where was Percy? How did he come in and out without alerting the border patrol?'. I wrecked my brain until I remembered waht he said. I ran to the rebuild fountain in the cabin and threw a drachma into the rainbow. "Oh Iris, goddess of rainbows pleas show me my father in Atlantis". The rainbow shifted and crated an image of father sitting in his throne. He looked at me and asked "Jacke, what is it? You seem stressed?" "DAD! Percy was here, in the cabin! You need to come here immediately or the whole camp will go BOMMM!" Posidon didn't realy understand what his son was telling him but he flashed to his cabin. When he appeared in the cabin I tolled him what percy tolled me, and he immediately gave an SOS signal to the council. The twelve Olympians flashed to him and he explained the situation. "If this is true, we need to evacuate the camp now. We can't let our children die now!" said Hermes. "Yes, but there is something strange about this situation, why would he do that? Also, how did he put the bombs in cam-" "Athena, we can worry about that later. Right now we need to save the campers. Posidon, go with Athena and Ares to disarm the bombs, everyone else, flash our children to Olympus. And try not to wake them up in the process. Now go!" said Zeus.

Author POV

Over the course of 3 hours the demigos where safely evacuated and only the gods where there, waiting for the bombs to detonate. But nothing happened. One more hour passed and still nothing happened. "Why is nothing happening? I thought little cous said he wanted to blow up this place?" asked Apollo. The gods grinded their breins but only two goddesses had an idea. "There where no bombs to begin with" said Artemis. The gods looked at her as Athena begun to speak "It's possible to recreate something in a dream, and when your good enough, you can make someone think that their awake, but in reality there still sleeping." "the only question is, why did he wanted us focused on the camp? Or more specific, Posi-" Artemis left the question open, as there was no clear answer. Whatever Perseus was planing, he needed the gods distracted in order to do it. "Everyone, go and check upon your domains, we'll have a councils meeting in 6 hours." said Zeus, and with that, he and the other gods where gone, leaving an empty camp.

With Percy

He couldn't belive it. It worked. He was out of the reach of the gods, and on his mary way to Circe's Island, Aeaea. He went under deck and got some and grabbed a closed basked, bringing it to the deck. He continued that action nine more times befor he opened a basked, revealing fresh meat. He opened all other baskets revealing the same thing. After he was done he looked at the horizon, seeing a large cliff, going into the sky and beyond the clouds. He stayed there for a moment but left after he noticed that the mist around him started to thicken. Percy went inside the yacht, just out of reach of any windows or doors, except one, the capitans cabin.

He waited for a moment until he heard a loud thud, coming from the direction of the deck. In mater of seconds he heard that same sound nine more times before it stopped completely, leaving him, the yacht and the ocean in complete silence. After about five more minutes he opened the door to the controls, seeing that everything was still intact. He went over to the window that showed him the deck, seeing that all baskets are gone. He smiled slightly and started the boats engine again, starting his search for Aeaea.

We're getting there guys. Also, sorry for the short chapter, but I needed some filler. Seya in the next chapter!