Teaser

"Ang ganda-ganda mo, Ckim..."

She can't help to smile on her mother's compliment. Pansamantala siya nitong sinusuklayan havang nakaharap sa salamin.

"We almost have the same face. I was beautiful back then but I haven't married any of the Benjamin."

She knew the fact that her mother only married her father for money, and his father married her mother just for a trophy wife. She had no complain because both of them treat each other well and they also treat her like a princess.

"But you're more beautiful than me, Ckim.

Nasa likuran niya ang ina habang siya ay nakaupo sa upuan. Unti-unti nitong ang mukha lumapit habang nakaharap pa rin sila sa salamin at bumulong ito sa kanyang tenga.

"You deserve a Benjamin and you will be a Benjamin's wife...by hook or by crook."

Ang kanilang mata ay nasasalamin sa isa't-isa. Desidido. She heard a lot about the Benjamins and indeed, she wanted to be a Benjamin's wife. She's just eighteen but they're already talking about tying a knot with a Benjamin.

Matapang at desidido niyang sinalubong ang titig ng ina.

"I will be a Benjamin's wife."

And I will target the best yet the weakest one...

Heilan Drixian Benjamin.

A/N: Mas mainam kunt nabasa mo na ang ibang mga Benjamin bago 'to para magka-idea kayo kung what and who are the Benjamin. TY.

May sequence na ang mga title kaya sundin niyo na lang😡😘