Chapter 2

When the villa was originally bought, it was taken into account that it will be occasionally used for parties. So, it was a little bit bigger and there are a little more servants here.

Faced with numerous eyes that are full of curiosity, Jiao Qi felt extremely embarrassed so he covered half of his face before saying: “He was joking. Go, you’re all busy.”

Without waiting for the crowd to disperse, Zhang Chenfei suddenly carried Jiao Qi on his shoulder that made the latter cry out in alarm.

Zhang Chenfei’s long legs strode toward the second floor. While walking, he conveniently slapped the buttocks of his struggling little wife.

The butler then left together with the red-faced servants. Talking about the taste of the young people nowadays, this elderly person is unable to understand it more and more.

“Butler, how will dinner be prepared?”
Zhang Chenfei asked before proceeding to the second floor. On weekdays, the two people usually live in the city, and without advance notice, the kitchen does not prepare their masters’ dinner.

Not waiting for the butler to respond, Zhang Chenfei instructed: “Cook some porridge and warm it up while waiting for the madame to eat.”

The madame was unable to concern himself about the porridge for a short time because the moment they entered the bedroom, he was thrown directly onto the bed. He shook his head and tried to get up to start cursing: “Zhangda diao, you f***ing…”

…but his words were halfway jammed as the man came in and brutally pulled open his own shirt to reveal a smooth and dazzling pectoral muscles. He slowly licked his lower lip and his eyes were filled with intense desire, dangerous and sensual.

Looking at this scene, Jiao Qi’s breathing stagnates. He has to say that this is tempting, however…

The man whom he called Zhangda diao is now a man with a gauze wrapped around his head, a sterilized cotton wool lined under the gauze, and coupled with that charming evil smile, he looks…

… stupid! Through and through!

Not waiting for Jiao Qi to laugh at him, that person had already finished ripping off his own clothes and stretched out his hand to tear his.

“Ah, no, wait…” The words were stuck in between his lips and teeth as Jiao Qi struggled to push him away.

Zhang Chenfei pinched the chin of his young lovable wife, and forced him to use his pair of beautiful eyes to stare at him. There was a bit of cruelty in his voice as he said: “Since you have married me, then you have to fulfill the obligations between a husband and wife and that is for you to serve me well!”

After speaking in a cold tone, he yanked his little wife’s long and slender legs.

“I didn’t say I am not fulfilling it. You and I should take a bath first…okay..” After many years of marriage, it was not easy for Jiao Qi to raise Zhangda diao into a good baby who bathes before and after. In a flash, he lost all the information and returned to how he was before, making Jiao Qi have a hard time to adapt.

“…”

Bastard, easy …”

“Beg me. Say ‘please stop‘,” said Zhang Chenfei in a nasty tone, as if teasing a dying lamb.