Chapter 23

The host was stunned for five seconds and thought that President Zhang would likely to answer “this is the attitude that must be done in business” or “the president is just like an employee” and other encouraging words to learn chicken soup. However, the host did not expect him to say such words.

A burst of laughter broke out in the audience. The context of the game 《The Galaxy’s Glory》is about the Galaxy Empire of the future era of Science and Technology. The empire’s battle formation consists of gamers, while the enemy forces are called the Alien Federation. Players can have different ranks as they upgrade their characters and mechs by accumulating achievements in battle.

“President Zhang is indeed humorous,” the host responded. “For the sake of establishing the empire the soonest, you had to work overtime, hence neglecting sleep and forgetting about food.”

The proud Imperial Marshal did not explain, but simple looked at the camera with a face that speaks of devotion to righteousness inspiring reverence.

This summit was broadcasted live on several video platforms. The boring publicity in the first half did not attract many viewers, but the latter half about the interview with the big shots in the industry were still watched by many spectators. When the phrase “for the empire” came out, the audience instantly blew up.

【Ha ha ha ha! My Baba is always coming up with a golden sentence every day! 】

【Feeling good at this very second! 】

【Everything my Baba says is right! 】

【Suddenly, I have a weird, cute feeling towards my Baba Chenfei. What’s going on? 】

The world of the rich is so unreasonable. If you have money, you are right.

Jiao Qi is quietly supporting his forehead below the stage, so he really didn’t see any of what was happening.

The host felt that the boss was really interesting and asked two more questions. “I heard that your username in the game is ‘Imperial Marshal’. Is there a ‘Madame Marshal’?”

Zhang Chenfei looked at the first row of the audience facing his little wife, revealing a very gentle smile. “Of course, I have not been single for a very long time. The whole country knows that.”

【Wow! Who is he talking about?】

【There’s no need to ask. It must be our President Jiao!】

【Could it be that President Jiao is in the audience?】

The netizens frantically flooded the screen and begged the director to cut the scene on stage and direct it to the audience so that everyone could see President Jiao’s real face. However, the director that had already been taught till beaten up to death by Zhang Chenfei, did not dare to give in to the audience’s demand. He could only cut into the audience and film a pair of long legs wearing silver-gray trousers.

The footage was shown on the big screen, and President Jiao slightly waved his hand to greet the viewers in front of the camera.

【A little higher, ah ah! 】

【Goodness gracious! I can have fun with this leg for a year! 】