May I Have This Owen?

After finally reaching the Owens, the Girls gathered around the firefly jar Ow2n made. The Girls were laughing together as their Owens are sleeping without any disturbance.

Zoe: (Laughing) (Sighs) That's a good one

They all sat in silence for a bit before looking at their Boyfriends sleeping.

Della: Remember our first Date with the Boys

A/N: Richard Watterson: (Transition Noises)

Jr, Ow2n, and ODF

The three Owens did some shenanigans when the camera is on them until they crashes into it.

Jr: Jr.

Ow2n: Ow2n

ODF: ODF

Ow2n: (Random Noises) (Faints)

Jr. and ODF:...

Before the Owens' most infamous scam, they are in School, well, now after school, and ODF is chasing Jr. holding a donut.

ODF: It's mine! Gimme my donut!

A/N: CinemaSins: If the Girls remembered the School Dance, how would they know about what the Owens were doing when they're not around

Jr: (SpyCakes) No! This is mine!

Jr. then crashes into the Janitor's Closet and has rope wrapped around him.

ODF: I saw it first!

Jr. tries to use the Joestar Secret Technique against ODF, while causing more destruction.

Jr:

Ow2n: ODF, calm down. You know you're only encouraging him

ODF then pulls on the rope Jr. was wrapped around with, causing him to spin and drill through the ground.

Ow2n: Oh, ODF, now look what you've done!

Jr. then pops out, still spinning, and destroys all the lockers around him. Finally, Jr. stops spinning and ODF grabs the donut and bites on it, as well as biting Jr's hand, causing him to scream. Jr. then threw ODF because of it.

Ow2n: Goodness gracious! Have you two no respect for the sanctum of school property?! Honestly, I–

He then sees a poster. He looks at it before becoming nervous.

Ow2n: Oh, um, I withdraw my last statement. No harm done, yes?

ODF: What you got there

Ow2n then rolls up the poster.

Ow2n: Nothing. Righto. Let's say we make our way to–

ODF grabs the poster and looks at it.

ODF: School dance? Tonight? How'd we miss this?!

Ow2n: Isn't it a shame? Why, if only we had known sooner. Oh well. There's always next year

Ow2n then hides behind the blinds, and Jr. and ODF joins him.

ODF: Only losers stay home on a school dance night, and we ain't losers. Right, Jr.

Jr: (Camodo Gaming) Yeah- wait, no! School Dances stink!