II

A/N: hope you guys enjoy this chapter ! 💗 comments, shares, and kudos always appreciated !

"Hey, I'm perfectly fine Hakkai! Believe me!"

At least that's what Mitsuya said, though his blurred vision and the feeling of pressure against his head were attempting to prove him otherwise, but he ignored it.

"But Taka-chan, you don't look that great," Hakkai spoke his worries and his friend frowned. "Wow Hakkai, and here I thought that I'd be on par with your looks one day."

"Huh? Wait, that isn't what I meant at all!" The Shiba brother shook his hands frantically and Mitsuya laughed, wincing at the grueling headache forming. "Hey, I saw that. You're in pain, aren't ya?" Hakkai put a large hand onto the older's firm shoulder and frowned. "I'm fine Hakkai-"

"Taka-chan, don't lie to me. We've known each other for years, don't think I can't tell when you're lying." A moment of silence overtook the room and Mitsuya decided to finally break the overbearing silence. "Tuh..I really can't win against you, huh?" He chuckled and leaned his head on the taller male's chest. "My head's killing me Hakkai, hell, all I did was slip on a bag." He groaned and his friend ushered him to the couch. "Did I ever tell you about that time I flew out of a swing?"

"What, no you didn't! When was this?" Mitsuya sat up a bit too hastily and a wave of pain shot through his head causing a stream of curses to find their way into his vocabulary and out of his mouth. "Jeez, language!" "Yeah, yeah. C'mon tell me the story already!" He rushed and looked at Hakkai with a similar demeanor that resembled a young child eager to listen to their grandparent or parents' interesting stories.

"Right, I was in elementary school, I'd say around grade three..."

-

"And I leaned forward while the swing was still moving and and flew straight out of it headfirst. Very painful experience honestly, but it was funny." The model chuckled and looked over at his best friend who was trying so hard to stifle his laughter he was turning red. "Go ahead and laugh Taka-chan, I know you wanna." He sighed and hid his face in embarrassment when his friend burst into a fit of giggles that left him gasping for air.

"Hakkai...I'm so sorry, but that's literally so funny." Mitsuya sighed in amusement and wiped tears away from his eyes. "I mean, I didn't know that was scientifically possible." He continued and chuckled a bit. "Hell, me either, as you can tell from my soaring and flying."

"I bet you surely felt like a bird for a split second!" "I wish, but gravity didn't allow me to be airborne for long." The model chortled and and leaned back on the couch, his friend leaned his head onto his shoulder. "You never cease to crack me up Hakkai, thank you." Mitsuya smiled fondly up at him and winced a bit. "All good?" "Just the headache, on another note you need another dose of medicine." The lilac-haired male told the model and hoisted himself up off the couch to go get Hakkai's medicine.

"As do you, but you don't see me nagging you to take that disgustingly flavored shit." The younger gagged at the thought of the taste of the medicine. "Right because unlike you, I'll willingly take medicine when I need it," The fashion designer claimed and the taller gave him a doubtful, knowing look. "Right, and I have two left feet."

"I'll suffocate you." "Please do." "Hakkai no-" Mitsuya stared at his friend with concern. "It was a joke Taka-chan, geez." Hakkai grumbled and rolled his eyes. "Ooga booga." "...What? Yup, he's gone off the edge." The model sighed and snapped at his friend who had zoned out completely. "Taka-chan, come back to Earth please. I'll go through your dresser drawers if you don't." He taunted and that was enough to make Mitsuya return to reality.