XI

A/N: i hope y'all enjoy this chapter ! happy reading !

Hakkai enjoyed his birthday and now it was back to work. Yuzuha wasn't thrilled at the image blowing up the internet and tabloids. The image of Mitsuya and Hakkai making out at his birthday party. The image multiple paparazzi's snapped from multiple angles. The image that was posted from those multiple angles too many times to be accused of being photoshopped. "I mean, both of you know the consequences of a scandal! I bet Mitsuya's PR manager is having this same discussion with him right now. This mere image could take a major blow on your career! Mitsuya's too!" She scolded her brother while looking at the multiple tabs she had pulled up of the pictures of the two kissing.

"Do you see all the tabs I have open Hakkai!?" She stressed as she gestured towards her screen. "I see it nee-san." "This isn't even all of them," Yuzuha sighed and shut the lid of her laptop. "Our public relations team is doing all they can to prevent this from becoming a gigantic scandal, but your fan base is pretty split in opinions." She continued on as she showed her brother screenshots of fans' comments.

mitsukkai_4L💗: i always knew they had some chemistry, it was only a matter of time ! congratulations you guys !!

don'tmatter_tbf: are you kidding me ? i figured hakkai-kun had a lil sweetness to him but mitsuya-kun too ?!

senju-kawaragi: ARE YOU SERIOUS ? THE ONE PARTY I MISS AND YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY TOGETHER 💔💔💔💔 . WHEN WERE Y'ALL GONNA TELL MEEEEEEEE ????? 😕😕😕😕😕😕

Hakkai burst into laughter reading his friend Senju's comment, that explained why she was blowing up his phone since early that morning. "Okay Senju's actually cracked me up too, but that's besides the point!" Yuzuha swiped to the next picture.

mitsuyas_bae_wifey: omg bro this is so upsetting ! mitsuya-chan ? and hakkai shiba ?! unbelievable . 💔💔💔💔🥲🥲🥲

"This is just a huge misunderstanding, can't we just blame on the alcohol?" "If you were T-Pain then sure!" "Who?" "Whatever, no. You can't. Drunken actions are just things you do if you were bold enough to do it while sober." The older Shiba reasoned and quickly sent a text to a brand Hakkai was supposed to model for. "Gig offers are canceling left to right Hakkai. I don't want to do this to you but...you're gonna have to choose." "Choose? Between what exactly?" Hakkai crossed his arms over his chest and frowned at the idea of an ultimatum. "Between whatever you and Mitsuya have going on right now, and your career Hakkai." "Huh?!"

💙
————
💜

"You're not listening Takashi! I'm trying to be as straightforward as I can but you're not listening and aren't trying to understand." Mitsuya was seated in his PR manager's office as inattentive as can be while his PR manager, Nanami, tried to get the growing severity of the situation across to him. But he didn't want to hear it. "Well, the damage has been done, I'll still make damn clothes and Hakkai will still model." He shrugged, clearly being unreasonable.

"See, this is how I know you're not listening. Maybe I should just call Yuzuha and let her handle the situation," Nanami drug a hand down his face and began to dial Yuzuha's work phone. "Alright, alright. You've got my attention." Mitsuya sat up, ready to hear what he had to say. Anything to prevent getting scolded by Yuzuha while she's in work mode. She was like someone's mother after they failed a test. He hoped Hakkai wasn't getting scolded too terribly."

"Right, what I was saying is that if you guys don't put out a statement to refute this image it'll be a huge plummet for both of your careers," Nanami began to explain and the fashion designer sighed. "Let me guess, you want us to tell everyone it was an honest mistake and to blame it on the alcohol. Despite the fact that we were as sober as can be at that time of night?" Mitsuya had a deep frown on his face, anyone could tell he was unamused by this whole discussion.