XII

A/N: thanks so much for reading this story, i appreciate it a lot ! i hope you enjoy this last chapter !!

After four long hours of waiting, a doctor emerged from the room with his hands clasped in front of him as he approached the group of now fourteen people. With Senju and her brothers on the way it would be seventeen. News tended to spread quick between their large group.

"Now, I hate to be the bearer of bad news-" The doctor started which caused Yuzuha to start crying all over again. "Ah, sorry. I shouldn't have started off with that! What I was gonna say is, I'm glad I'm not the bearer of bad news. Shiba-sama will have a safe recovery. He's certainly a fighter." The doctor smiled and Yuzuha began to cry harder.

"Oh my gosh, my sweet baby brother." She sighed with relief and smiled at the doctor. "Thank you so much, we appreciate your hard work." She sniffled and Luna pat her shoulder. "Of course ma'am, we appreciate your patience and belief that we'll save your brother. Y'all have an amazing night." The doctor smiled and went to tend to his next patient.

"Is it just me or was that doctor flirting with Yuzuha-chan." Mana spoke up and everyone laughed except for Yuzuha. "Excuse you, I have a boyfriend." "That none of us like, that doctor is a much better fit for you sweetie." Emma told her and the Shiba rolled her eyes. "When are we able to visit Hakkai?" Mitsuya asked, that was the only thing on his mind. Seeing Hakkai and confirming himself that he was okay. And then he'd apologize for being so cold to him. Life was too short to be angry at each other, and after seeing how close Hakkai was to being gone he knew he had to set things right.

"Good question, go ask the doctor Yuzuha." Luna urged and Yuzuha groaned before going to find someone to ask. It did end up being the doctor. She wound up getting his number too. They all could tell she liked him, whether it was because he's hot or because she figured he saved her brother's life, they weren't sure. But she was cheesing from ear to ear when she came back. "Okay so Hakkai needs time to rest so he suggested we come back in the morning to visit." "Alright, who's gonna let Senju know?" Chifuyu asked and Emma sighed.

"I'll do it, they'll have to find a hotel room though. We have no room in the house for all three of them. The only one who does is..." She trailed off and glanced over at Mitsuya who was already shaking his head. "I want to be able to sleep at least a bit tonight please. They'll have no issue finding a hotel, they're famous too y'know. Besides, don't they have their family's house around here?" He began listing off suggestions and Emma chuckled. "Alright, alright. I think they actually do have a house somewhere in this area. I hope they brought clothes though." She thought aloud and at that everyone was gathering their things to go, not wanting to have to lend their things to their friends.

"Stingy heifers!" Emma called after them and laughed, though she wasn't planning on sharing her own stuff. "We'll see y'all in the morning!" Mitsuya said as he and his sisters gathered their things. "You sure you'll be okay Takashi?" Draken asked as he walked alongside him to the parking garage. "I think so, but don't be upset with me if I call you later on saying I can't sleep." Mitsuya joked which made Draken shake his head as he laughed along with him. "Alright, but sleepy me might not remember that." He teased and they said their goodbyes before splitting to go to their cars.

Mitsuya was extra cautious driving that night, and hoped they'd find the bastard that committed the hit and run. If it was up to him, he'd have him killed.

💜💜

————