VI

A/N: sorry this took forever omg school and sports are really tine consuming .

hope you enjoy the chapter !!

"Let's go drinking!"

Well that was one of Chifuyu's many stupid ideas. Though, in Mitsuya's opinion nothing could beat the Thousand Winters gang...and t-shirts. Oh, the absolute horror of the sight of those will forever haunt him. Moving on, Chifuyu was bored out of his mind after just getting better from a case of the flu and since Baji finally went to work after nursing him back to health, he had nothing to do. So his initial idea was to just invite Takemichi and Hakkai, but Takemichi got busy, Hakkai wasn't and they needed a third person for some reason even though they caught an Uber. This is where Mitsuya came in, the two practically begged him until he caved though he wasn't looking forward to watching two drunk idiots.

He wound up drinking himself. Somehow a group accumulated and people took shots. Mitsuya, unfortunately, happened to be one of those people. It's probably valid to say the model was the most sober out of the trio. And he was on the slimmest line between soberness and tipsiness.

"Hakkai, I feel sick." Chifuyu groaned as his words slurred together and rested his head on the bar counter. "Ew, please don't vomit on me. I just got this jacket yesterday." Mitsuya wrinkled his nose as he poked at the blond's hair. "Lightweights..." Hakkai huffed a sigh and pat Chifuyu's cheek. "What type of sick?" "Don't tell me there's saliva building up in your mouth, then that definitely means you're gonna hurl. Give us a heads up please." Mitsuya gently tugged at the blond's ear.

"I don't remember you being this naggy when you drink, is this new?" Chifuyu sat up and looked at Hakkai for answers. "I haven't drank with Taka-chan in months so I dunno. Probably something that's temporary." He shrugged and waved it off. "Anyway, what type of sick are you feeling? Stomach, head, ankles?" "Why'd you skip his arms, chest, and legs? For all we know, he could be having a heart attack!" The lilac-haired exclaimed with an enthusiastic look on his face. "Okay so don't ever say that with that look on your face again. Moving on, its stomach sickness." "I knew you were still sick with the flu! I'm calling Baji!" Hakkai whipped his phone out and Chifuyu looked at him with eyes wide as saucers as if he'd just witnessed someone dying.

"If you don't want to have to come to my funeral in like two weeks, you won't call him." He assured and Hakkai returned his phone to his pocket. "Noted, so what should we do then?" He asked and Chifuyu shrugged which made Mitsuya's brows furrow in confusion. "So..do you need some damn Pepto Bismol or what?" The oldest one out of the trio asked. "Shit, I dunno. I'll just get a damn water," "What the fuck was the point of telling us you feel sick if you don't know what to do." "I just felt like announcing it Hakkai, never asked you two to do anything about it."

"I need another drink." Mitsuya groaned and walked to the other end of the bar. "Can you get me a water?" Chifuyu called after him and chuckled when he heard the lilac-haired groan loudly. "So, Hakkai." "Chifuyu." "When're you two gonna start dating?" The blond wiggled his eyebrows with a sly grin on his face. "It's not like that Chifuyu," "So what's it like then? 'Cus I haven't met many people who get couple tattoos and flirt with each other every chance they get." The blond stated matter of factly as he gestured towards his friends' tatted neck. Hakkai sighed and pondered a minute. "Didn't you and Baji-" "This isn't about me and Baji. It's about whatever the hell you and Mitsuya have going on."

"Here's your water dammit." Mitsuya grumbled and handed Chifuyu his glass and sat down. "Thanks Mitsuya!" He grinned and then gave Hakkai a look indicating that they would continue that conversation at a later date. "Taka-chan, where's your drink?" The tall man nodded towards his older friends' empty glass. "I drunk it all on the way back," Mitsuya sighed in disappointment before standing up again. "I'm gonna get another, want something else?" He asked and Chifuyu opened his mouth to talk but Hakkai instantly shut that down. "You're not getting anymore alcohol until you feel better. Just get me something that's strong but not too strong please." He requested and the lilac-haired nodded before walking off again.