Part 4

"Hiya, beautiful. Did ya miss me?"

You grabbed onto him when  you saw that it was Dean, your fingers digging into the flesh of his  shoulders, the blood from your palm staining his sleeve as you clung to  him as hard as you could. Shaking and hyperventilating.

"Y/N?"  Dean asked, prying your hands from his shoulders and pushing you away so  he could look you in the eye. A tear escaped down your cheek and you  craned your neck to look behind you, still no sign of Simon. Dean  grabbed your chin, turning you to face him again. "Shh, sweetheart, deep  breath." You shuttered again and sucked in a long breath. "Are you  okay?"

"S-Sim-on," you panted slightly, still trying to catch your breath and ignoring his question.

You just wanted to bury your face in his chest and hide away, but that probably wouldn't solve anything, right?

"Y/N, calm down and tell me what's going on." He pleaded, cupping your face in his big hands.

"I-I  don't know," you answered honestly, thinking he'd probably think you  were out of your mind if you told him any of what your brother was  telling you. "You won't believe me- I-I don't believe me."

"Try me," Dean said, examining the cut on your cheek and brushing away the tear tracks with his thumbs.

"His  eyes, they looked black." You muttered, staring past him at a concerned  Sam who was now climbing out of the passenger seat of Baby. "They were  black like completely black."

"Where is he now, Y/N? Where is  your brother?" Dean asked and you pointed back towards the house. "Okay,  I want you to go stay with Sam and don't leave his side. Can you do  that for me?"

"Uh-huh," you nodded, following Dean back to his car, Sam meeting you both at the trunk as Dean unlocked and opened it.

He  propped open a hidden compartment in the back with a sawed off shotgun,  displaying a myriad of other weapons. Your breath hitched when he  pulled out a silver handgun, a flask, and a blade with some strange  etching and a wooden handle.

Who the hell were these guys? Suddenly, you felt anxious again. He wasn't planning on using that stuff on your brother, was he?

"Sammy, take care of her. Do not leave her alone, do you hear me?" Dean ordered, his little brother nodding knowingly.

"Dean,  wait! What are you going to do?" You questioned, catching his arm and  stopping him as he walked up the path towards the house.

"Just  stay here, you're safe here. I promise I won't let him hurt you again."  He said, pushing you back towards Sam but you resisted.

"He told  me he was a demon. I know demons aren't real, but his eyes- He wasn't  himself, Dean." You tried and failed to explain your rambling thoughts  on how your brother would never intentionally hurt you. He wasn't the  violent type and he was usually the most stable, boringly ordinary  person you knew.

"I'll explain later-"

"No, explain now!"  You were getting frustrated with his lack of a reaction, what you were  saying didn't phase him and he obviously knew more about this than he  was letting on. Maybe the demon had a point, there was more to the  Winchesters than you thought. "Why aren't you freaking out about this?"

"Because  demons are real, Y/N." He stated matter-of-factly, sighing when you  stared up at him dubiously and he gave your shoulders a squeeze.

"You're  going to kill him, aren't you?" You said, shoving away his hands and  hardening your stare. "I can't let you do that. He's my brother."