(2)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Impossible." Elijah whispered, Xavier shrugged before shaking his head.

"Nothings impossible Eli." He said with a smirk, Elijah frowned looking away from him and back to Elena.

"We have a long journey ahead, we should be going." He said to Trevor and Rose.

"Please, don't let him take me." She pleaded to rose and Trevor.

"One last price of business then we're done." Elijah said walking back over to Trevor who was trembling z

"I've waited so long for this day, Elijah." Trevor said, "I'm truly, very sorry."

"Oh no your apology is not necessary." Elijah replied.

'Here we go.' Xander thought looking over to them.

"Yes, yes it is, you trusted me with Katerina and I failed you."

"Well, yes you are the guilty one." Elijah said taking large steps around Trevor, circling him. "And rose aided you because she was loyal to you, that I honour. Where was your loyalty?" He said staring right at Trevor who looked as if he was going to cry.

"I beg your forgiveness."

"So granted." Elijah tilted his head before lifting his hand and whacking it against Trevor's head, slicing it clean of. Rose screamed, covering her mouth with her hand as Elena gasped, backing up.

Xander stared at the body impressed knowing that he guessed what was going to happen from the start.

"You!" Rose shouted towards him.

"Don't rose." Elijah stopped her. "Now that you're free. Come." He directed the last part to me and Elena who was hesitant to follow, Xander walking straight past him and to the body looking over the part where his head disconnected from his body.

'I've done it cleaner then that, hah.' He said laughing in his head.

"No! What about the moonstone." Elena said loudly, Xander rolled his eyes knowing if he was on the other side he would of been so pissed at her, but he isn't on anybody side but his own.

"What do you know about the moonstone?" Elijah asked in confusion.

"I know that you need it and I know where it is."

"Yes?"

"I can help you get it."

"Tell me where it is."

"It doesn't work that way." Stupid girl, Xander thought rolling his eyes noticing the necklace dangling from her neck.

"Are you negotiating me?" Elijah asked in annoyance before turning to glance back at rose.

"It's the first I've heard of it." Rose snarled at him, tears in her eyes. Elijah looked back to Elena, looking over her for a moment before spotting the necklace.

"What is this vervain doing around your neck?" He said before ripping it off, Xander thought that if he were able to be compelled he'd have a tattoo with vervain ink or at least a bracelet on his ankle not a necklace that would probably be the first thing you see when you approach somebody.

"Tell me where the moonstone is." Elijah demanded, compelling Elena.

"In the tomb underneath the church ruins." Elena said almost robotically.

"What is it doing there?"

"It's with Katherine."

"Interesting." He Said before clattering was heard. Elijah let go off Elena as she stumbled away from him and behind Xander who huffed, crossing his arms.

"What is that?" Elijah said staring at the roof.

"I don't know."

"Who else is in this house?" He demanded.

"I don't know." Rose said again. Elijah groaned before grabbing Elena arm and motioning to Xander to follow. Xander huffed following Elijah as they ran upstairs and out of the room.

The four stood in a room with a large staircase before Xander felt a breeze on his back, not turning round like Elijah is, knowing somebody had sped past him.

Elijah pushed Elena towards rose before a loud sound was heard.

"Rose?"

"I don't know who it is!" She said angrily.

Something sped past them making Elena and rose flinch as they took a step back, Xander rolled his eyes before exiting the room Elijah calling out for him but he did not stop as he walked over to a comfy chair and sat down.

He heard Stefan say 'up here.' Trying to distract Elijah. Elijah sped up the stair case looking around In confusion.

A stake was then frown towards Elijah, landing in his hands as he pulled it out as if it was nothing. He looked back down the staircase noticing both rose and Elena were gone.

"Excuse me?! To whom is may concern you're making a grave mistake if you think you can beat me." Elijah said walking around the room as Xander entered once more, Elijah taking a glance at him before he continued searching around.

Xander had to agree, if they think they could kill Elijah they were wrong, they knew nothing about him or how to kill him for that matter.

"You can't? You hear that! I repeat, you cannot beat me. So I want the girl on the count of three, or heads will roll. Do we understand each-other?"

"I'll come with you." They heard and Xander looked up to spot Elena emerging at the top of the staircase. "Just please don't hurt my friends they just wanted to help me out."

Elijah sped up the stairs and towards her quickly making her gasp in shock.

"What game are you playing with me?" Elena then took something out of her sleeve that kind of looked like a bomb before pulling of the top and throwing it at Elijah who gasped in pain as the vervain got to his face.

Elijah screamed in pain growling slightly as he looked up to Elena with a blood covered face. Elena looked at him in shock not expecting him to recover so quickly.

Elijah walked up the stairs but before he could do anything Stefan emerged, shorting an arrow at his chest multiple times. Stefan thought for a moment before charging towards him knocking them both down the staircase.

Elijah got up ready to walk over to Stefan before Damon appeared, stabbing Elijah in the heart with a coat rack, killing him for only a short amount of time.

Damon let go of the coat rack spotting rose for a minute before she disappeared, Damon about to go find her.

"Just let her go." Elena said making him stop. Damon smiled as he spot Elena running down the stairs to what he thought was him but his smile dropped as he watched her jump into Stefan arms.

"Ah maybe you'll get the next one mate, if your still alive." Xander stated leaning an arm on Damon's shoulder, "but probably not."

Damon glared at hint before his face turned into one of confusion.

"Wait what are you doing here?" He said in confusion, Xander then thought that this was why they didn't say they were coming for him, because they don't know he was there yet it still annoyed him that they didn't even realise he had gone missing.

"Just came for an ice cream before going home, it was quite delicious "

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。